Author Topic: NYS AG and Trump hater accused of physically abusing women.  (Read 1381 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
What is with these people?

How dare they accuse this hero of the resistance of crimes. Don't they know this can only help Trump? 
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: NYS AG and Trump hater accused of physically abusing women.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 10:23:17 PM »
Former NYS Attorney General.  =)

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 01:12:52 AM »
In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.

This statement just invites the question: What line(s) would you cross?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 01:14:15 AM »
This #MeToo movement is the greatest thing ever!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 01:28:25 AM »
Former NYS Attorney General.  =)

Just like Eliot Spitzer.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 09:45:42 AM »
On Thursday, Politico reported that Mueller has teamed up with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s office. Mueller and Schneiderman have reportedly begun sharing evidence from their parallel probes into Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman. Manafort, who has long-standing financial ties to Russian interests, has been a focus in the F.B.I. investigation since last summer, but he has come under heightened scrutiny in recent months.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/08/trump-robert-mueller-eric-schneiderman

Here's the New York Times singing Schneiderman's praises back in December (h/t John Sexton):

Eric Schneiderman, New York’s attorney general, reached a milestone of sorts recently.

By moving to sue the Federal Communications Commission over net neutrality this month, his office took its 100th legal or administrative action against the Trump administration and congressional Republicans. His lawyers have challenged Mr. Trump’s first, second and third travel bans and sued over such diverse matters as a rollback in birth control coverage and a weakening of pollution standards. They have also unleashed a flurry of amicus briefs and formal letters, often with other Democratic attorneys general, assailing legislation they see as gutting consumer finance protections or civil rights.

“We try and protect New Yorkers from those who would do them harm,” Mr. Schneiderman said during a recent interview in his Manhattan office.

But some at least have seen through the virtue-signaling veneer of Schneiderman; in fact, his nemesis has apparently seen through it for years. Over three years before he became the favorite target of Schneiderman, Trump made an ominous comment about the embattled former AG that many are calling another Trumpian "prophecy." A 2013 Trump tweet highlighted by the Washington Times suggests that Trump knew something incriminating about Scheiderman back then, tying his behavior to two infamous Democrats, Anthony Weiner and Eliot Spitzer, whose careers were likewise derailed by sex scandals.

"Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone - next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner," wrote Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30364/virtue-signaling-flashbacks-comments-ny-ag-accused-james-barrett

Moar again:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30361/media-hides-eric-schneidermans-political-ryan-saavedra
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 10:02:08 AM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 10:15:59 AM »
This #MeToo movement is the greatest thing ever!

Indeed. Actual, serious incidents aside and to be taken seriously, I can't remember the last time  I saw such an illustrative example of "People in glass houses..."

In many ways, I see this as an analog of the anti-gun nuts. You have hoplophobes who absolutely fear and do not understand anything about firearms, and you also have the anti-gunners who want guns banned because they think about their own lack of self-control, and the minor things that might cause them to shoot a place up because of some slight.

With "me too", we have people freaking out about words like "lingerie floor please" on the one end, and on the other end we have "hang 'em high"  progressives who are actually committing the worst acts.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 12:16:31 PM »
TV's Samantha Bee Crazy had been touting Schneiderman as a super-hero:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/05/08/holy-schadenfreude-samantha-bees-superhero-tweets-about-schneiderman-did-not-age-well/

I've already seen quite a few well known liberals defending this guy. Trump needs to be impeached and/or jailed for using some dirty, demeaning words, but this guy sends women to the hospital and he's A-OK?  ;/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 01:24:11 PM »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 02:53:09 PM »
Samantha Bee is just Amy Schumer without the good looks and talent.

Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 03:46:54 PM »
Samantha Bee is just Amy Schumer without the good looks and talent.

Ummmm, thanks ?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2018, 03:53:50 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30438/members-bdsm-community-say-former-ny-ag-eric-emily-zanotti

I have to ask why Schneiderman and his girlfriends shouldn't be considered members in good standing of the "BDSM community." From the statements I've heard, the women were being treated to rough sex, and kept returning for more. They weren't married to the man. Was there something that forced them to keep taking the abuse?

Is this the no true Scotsman defense?

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30438/members-bdsm-community-say-former-ny-ag-eric-emily-zanotti

Members of the national BDSM and "Kink" movements are concerned that former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who used his penchant for violent sex as an excuse for having allegedly beaten, slapped, and choked some of his sexual partners without their consent, is giving them a bad name.

And . . . not from The Onion?

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 08:02:00 PM »

I have to ask why Schneiderman and his girlfriends shouldn't be considered members in good standing of the "BDSM community." From the statements I've heard, the women were being treated to rough sex, and kept returning for more. They weren't married to the man. Was there something that forced them to keep taking the abuse?

Is this the no true Scotsman defense?

What I have to question is why so called liberal woman assume conservative men are to blame for mysongeny and assumed to be female abusers. Is it because they assume the men they associate with are typical males? Or is it that so called feminist men are non typical males, and they assume all men behave this way. Maybe it is really the ‘Liberal’ or ‘Progessive’ men that want the Handmaids Tale to be reality. Or at least it appears that way to me. And it seems an awful lot of ‘Progressive’ women put up with this behavior while claiming it is conservative men perpetrating it. Sounds like a lot of projection to me.