Author Topic: yobs pick wrong men in drag to fight with  (Read 6188 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
yobs pick wrong men in drag to fight with
« on: October 08, 2009, 06:30:48 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218651/Thugs-attack-men-dresses--turn-cage-fighters.html

Turns out the two "victims" were cage fighters out on the town.

I'm not going to say anything about their decision to dress up in dresses.  Nope!  Definately not a safe thing.  Even when it appears that section of town has many folks in dresses packing extra gear.

stay safe.

skidmark
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: yobs pick wrong men in drag to fight with
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 07:17:15 AM »
Acute failure in the victim selection process :cool:. If you are of the habit to go out and pick fights with random people, you will sooner or later encounter someone who will crush you like the insect you are.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 07:33:15 AM »
Turns out the two "victims" were cage fighters out on the town.

Rex?  He should have worn his American flag pants.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 07:57:04 AM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »
Do I want to know what a "boob tube" is? :rolleyes:
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 09:13:09 AM »
Not to distract from the story, but it does illustrate how heavily monitored the streets in the U.K. are...
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 10:13:37 AM »
Acute failure in the victim selection process :cool:. If you are of the habit to go out and pick fights with random people, you will sooner or later encounter someone who will crush you like the insect you are.
QFT!
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »
This, apparently, is not uncommon.

http://www.youtube.com/v/EvjTIukcFas
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 12:30:00 PM »
This, apparently, is not uncommon.

http://www.youtube.com/v/EvjTIukcFas

I take it the gay guy is the one in the white shirt?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »
I take it the gay guy is the one in the white shirt?
I don't really know if any of them are gay - I tend to disbelieve Youtube captions. I still like how the jackass is getting his butt kicked by a guy wearing pantyhose.  =D
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:32 PM »
I don't really know if any of them are gay - I tend to disbelieve Youtube captions. I still like how the jackass is getting his butt kicked by a guy wearing pantyhose.  =D
Seeing that in some places you really need to have brass balls to be a guy wearing a tube top, short skirt and (was he wearing high heels as well?) pantyhoses, picking a fight with them seems like a most unwise prospect =D.
Also, those guys seem to have balance issues...and the gay/transvestite dude really tried to crush the other guy =D.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »
Seeing that in some places you really need to have brass balls to be a guy wearing a tube top, short skirt and (was he wearing high heels as well?) pantyhoses, picking a fight with them seems like a most unwise prospect =D.
Also, those guys seem to have balance issues...and the gay/transvestite dude really tried to crush the other guy =D.
Yah... Never mind he's twice your size, he's dressed like a girl! Oops...

Robert A Heinlein

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »
I can just see a WWF announcement now . . .

"And in his international comeback, we have former world champion wrestler Hulk Hogan . . . and his opponent, fresh from London . . . Snookums, the Fighting Trasvestite!" 
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »
Police later discovered the two drag queens were cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out with other friends.

Anyone know what a "fancy dress stag night" is?

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 08:10:30 PM »
Stag night = Bachelor party
Fancy Dress = Silly Costumes
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 09:43:12 PM »
Context says "boob tube" is "tube top" to me... just a guess, where's one of our brits? We need a translation.  :laugh:
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 05:46:44 AM »
Boob tube is indeed a tube top, although we usually call them boob tubes when they are expecially high from the bottom, and low from the top - in other words, when they are practically like a few layers of duct tape wrapped around the boobs.
 =D
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 07:36:42 AM »
I'd love to see a paper in the US use the term "boob tube", never in a millllllllion years.  :laugh:
Avoid cliches like the plague!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 09:01:50 AM »
I'd love to see a paper in the US use the term "boob tube", never in a millllllllion years.  :laugh:

Since it means TV here in the States....
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »
I've seen it used in newspapers and magazines here many times, albeit to describe a television.
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

agricola

• friend
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 09:12:34 AM »
Starting on men in drag in South Wales is inherently stupid anyway - they will either be rugby players or members of HM Forces, so two runty chavs like those two were always going to get battered.   
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »
Starting on men in drag in South Wales is inherently stupid anyway - they will either be rugby players or members of HM Forces, so two runty chavs like those two were always going to get battered.   
This some ancient British tradition? :laugh:

agricola

• friend
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »
This some ancient British tradition? :laugh:

Yes, sadly its one that you lot seem to have lost following your rebellion.  Imagine how much more effective your Marines would be if, like ours, they dressed as women on occasion.
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 10:09:16 AM »
Yes, sadly its one that you lot seem to have lost following your rebellion.  Imagine how much more effective your Marines would be if, like ours, they dressed as women on occasion.
Our Coastal Rangers (modeled after your Royal Marines and your SBS) used to be a rather fierce bunch from what I've heard. Now they've all gone soft though with the new tasks expected from them, tasks that doesn't necessarily involve sneaking up on a Russian and split his head with your assault shovel. I don't have any information on whether they used to dress up in drags though. I'm sure it would burn my retinas to see them wearing :O.
 :laugh: