Author Topic: BS Bingo  (Read 695 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
BS Bingo
« on: November 28, 2006, 06:08:49 AM »
 Unfortunately the grid is not posting and I don't have time to fiddle around so just imagine a bingo board with the following "buzz" words instead of numbers. I'm pretty sure the testimonials at the end ARE BS:

United States Air Force BS Bingo
Do you keep falling asleep in meetings and seminars? What about those long and boring conference calls? Here is a way to change all of that!

How to play: Check off each block when you hear these words during a meeting, seminar, or phone call. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout BULL****!!

Next Slide
 TDY
 By C.O.B
 Service

(Before Self)
 Bottom Line

Revisit
 Excellence
 Retention
 Out of the Loop
 Benchmark

Manpower
 Proactive
 Win-Win
 Challenge
 Professional

AEF
 Empower

[or] Empowerment
 Up The Chain

Total Quality [or]

Quality Driven
 Touch Base

Mindset
 Integrity
 Ball Park
 Game Plan
 Ops Tempo

Testimonials from satisfied players:

"I had only been in the meeting for five minutes when I won."   -SSgt Jack W. - Pentagon

"My attention span at meetings has improved dramatically."   -Maj. David D. - Eglin AFB

"What a gas. Meetings will never be the same for me."   -MSgt Bill R - Sheppard AFB

"The atmosphere was tense in the last process meeting as 14 of us waited for the 5th box." -Gen. Ben G. - AFSPC

"The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed 'Bull****' for the third time in 2 hours."   -CMS Kathy L. - AMC

Avoid cliches like the plague!

Car Knocker

• friend
Re: BS Bingo
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 07:38:36 AM »
Don