Author Topic: Christie Endorses Trump  (Read 3811 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Christie Endores Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 01:52:19 PM »
I don't see how he can endure Trump; cause I sure can't.*

Oh, you mean endorse! That will take a bit of luster off the Donald.

*Just kidding. He's not insufferable, like an Obama or a Clinton.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Christie Endorses Trump
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 01:53:23 PM »
I don't see how he can endure Trump; cause I sure can't.*

Oh, you mean endorse! That will take a bit of luster off the Donald.

*Just kidding. He's not insufferable, like an Obama or a Clinton.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 02:17:04 PM »
Rush Limbaugh seems to have pivoted in one day, and has been releasing many anti-Trump posts all of a sudden...

Which is sort of odd, since he's been vaguely Trump-positive for the past six months or so. Or always pumping him up for how he leads the media around by the nose etc. and his honeybadger style delivery.

I wonder if Ann Coulter is next?
I promise not to duck.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 02:35:53 PM »
I heard others that were fairly positive about Trump early as he seemed to be bringing some attitude to the process and he showed Jeb! for the weak establishment candidate he was.  Not sure if Jeb! would have made that "act of love" statement if Trump hadn't jumped in an stirred the pot.  I liked also that his media attention kept the media from constantly attacking the other candidates.  Now that it is down to voting time, I don't think they expected Trump to actually win primaries so now they are talking about all their misgivings about him. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 03:36:41 PM »
So what do we think he was promised? AG? SCOTUS?

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 04:22:26 PM »
Presidential food taster is my guess...

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 10:56:34 PM »
This endorsement sure burnishes Trumps anti establishment credentials  :laugh:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 12:21:11 AM »
This endorsement sure burnishes Trumps anti establishment credentials  :laugh:

Yeah, not really the endorsement he was hoping for. "New Jersey Values"
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 12:51:04 AM »
This endorsement sure burnishes Trumps anti establishment credentials  :laugh:
But but.

HE'S AN OUTSIDER! HE WILL SHOW THEM!!!
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Hawkmoon

• friend
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 07:42:36 PM »
How much did he pay em?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Hutch

• friend
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 09:43:21 PM »
Thats gonna leave a mark.

Ftr my church is an early voting polling place.  Traffic has been heavy but friday was...well i have never seen so many early voters cycling through.  Were they of a different demographic it would have been madhouse flashmob social dysfunction time.

Expect record numbers of voters.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 11:23:45 PM »
Thats gonna leave a mark.

Ftr my church is an early voting polling place.  Traffic has been heavy but friday was...well i have never seen so many early voters cycling through.  Were they of a different demographic it would have been madhouse flashmob social dysfunction time.

Expect record numbers of voters.
Regardless of opinions, this is the first time in quite a while most Republican voters have had to vote FOR a candidate rather than against someone or settling on someone.  The turn out definitely bodes well for the main election.  I only hope whoever wins does a decent job of keeping the base excited. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 06:55:44 AM »
I only hope that whoever wins the Republican nomination will not result in enough of the other candidates' supporters staying home on election day to see HRC elected. All the R candidates have flaws, failings, and weaknesses. I can find plenty to dislike about any of them. That said, my overriding priority for this election is to vote for whatever Republican is running against the Democrat. If I have to hold my nose while voting ... so be it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 07:50:01 AM »
I only hope that whoever wins the Republican nomination will not result in enough of the other candidates' supporters staying home on election day to see HRC elected. All the R candidates have flaws, failings, and weaknesses. I can find plenty to dislike about any of them. That said, my overriding priority for this election is to vote for whatever Republican is running against the Democrat. If I have to hold my nose while voting ... so be it.

The problem though maybe that we have to Democrats running against each other.  Anyone that believes Trump is a Republican is in serious need of a head exam.  He makes RINO's look like they lean right.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2016, 12:01:54 PM »
The problem though maybe that we have to Democrats running against each other.  Anyone that believes Trump is a Republican is in serious need of a head exam.  He makes RINO's look like they lean right.
That no longer seems to matter.  People are PISSED, and attribute to Trump all the qualities they wish the current crop of GOPe candidates have.  Whether h does or not.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2016, 12:07:47 PM »
That no longer seems to matter.  People are PISSED, and attribute to Trump all the qualities they wish the current crop of GOPe candidates have.  Whether h does or not.

It's a plurality of the usual low-information-voter suspects, and people so pissed and hopeless, they know Trump's conservative bona-fides are nearly non existent, they don't care.

Goes back to my analogy to the short-term poverty-thinking about money (spend it NOW, spend it FAST because tomorrow you're screwed anyway) as it applies to short-term desperate thinking about our political options, and how people are viewing their political capital or "spending their votes".
I promise not to duck.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 01:49:13 PM »
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 09:48:08 PM »

And the opposite seems to be true to. The left attribute to Trump all the qualities they wish the current crop of GOP candidates had.  :rofl:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic