Author Topic: too good not to post  (Read 1136 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
too good not to post
« on: October 01, 2012, 05:11:11 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Terpsichore

• friend
Re: too good not to post
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
Wow.  Just wow.  He gets caught and then tries to blame his wife.  Why not just have them turn the cameras off and confess?  He already looks like a fool, he just made himself into a bigger one by passing the blame.
There is something relaxing in working with sharp pointy things.

What if there were no hypothetical situations?

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 10:18:44 PM »
Seriously, a TSA employee who wears his uniform around the house?

If there were alarms to go off about that, they would be so loud as to cause cracks in the neighbors' walls.

And if they had gone off maybe he would not have been on the job to pilfer private property.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 10:44:20 PM »
Who knows, maybe this will be the final straw.
Grope people, bombard folks with x-rays, strictly enforce arbitrary and non-sensical rules...but don't steal our iPads!
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 11:37:01 PM »
Ok... did he NOT do any research into the iPad, and it's touted features?

I recall hearing about the "Find Me" app, and wondering what kind of idiot would be stupid enough to try stealing one. I guess I now know
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)