Author Topic: Too woke even for San Francisco? How is that possible?  (Read 768 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Too woke even for San Francisco? How is that possible?
« on: February 16, 2022, 11:39:43 AM »
San Francisco voters just recalled three school board members who were seeing as being far too focused on wokeism and not nearly focused enough on student needs.

I'm just not sure how that's possible...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-recalls-school-board-members-clear-message
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Too woke even for San Francisco? How is that possible?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 02:00:07 PM »
Now who would have guess the reason would be white supremacy?

Furious former San Francisco school board member Gabriela López lashes out at all those minority ‘white supremacists’ who recalled her
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/02/17/furious-former-san-francisco-school-board-member-gabriela-lopez-lashes-out-at-all-those-minority-white-supremacists-who-recalled-her/

And Mother Jones is in on it!

‘SF Progressives’ accuses Mother Jones editor Clara Jeffery of ~checks notes~ defending white supremacy over her article on the school board recall
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/02/17/sf-progressives-accuses-mother-jones-editor-clara-jeffery-of-checks-notes-defending-white-supremacy-over-her-article-on-the-school-board-recall/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 02:17:42 PM »
Oh man, I love it when they start eating their own...

And everyone who gets in their way...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 04:53:49 PM »
It sometimes IS possible to be too extreme for extremists.

I read that during the Rape of Nanking, some individuals from Japan's major European ally who witnessed the goings on were sickened and revolted . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 03:10:39 PM »
It sometimes IS possible to be too extreme for extremists.

I read that during the Rape of Nanking, some individuals from Japan's major European ally who witnessed the goings on were sickened and revolted . . .
Indeed, the nazi diplomat in the embassy saved a few Chinese from the Japanese ( I met Iris Chang before she died, used to own a signed first edition of her book The Rape Of Nanking )
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 09:40:32 AM »
And then you had Chiune Sugihara, the Japanese diplomat in Lithuania, who saved thousands of European Jews by issuing them travel visas that allowed them to get beyond the reach of both the Nazis and Soviets.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 07:44:46 AM »
Looks like the liberal media is finally registering that there might be some... repercussions... for the huge woke push to the left.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/san-francisco-school-board-recall-media-progressivism

Is it wrong for me to say just how much I want to see the left burn?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2022, 07:46:42 AM »
Is it wrong for me to say just how much I want to see the left burn?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No, you're not wrong, because at this point that's the only solution. They have to spectacularly crash and burn. This woke *expletive deleted*it has to die the most horrible, painful death imaginable.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2022, 09:14:47 AM »
And then you had Chiune Sugihara, the Japanese diplomat in Lithuania, who saved thousands of European Jews by issuing them travel visas that allowed them to get beyond the reach of both the Nazis and Soviets.
Hadn't heard about him, despite my grandparents having come from Lithuania. (They left there before the first world war). Thank you for posting this - they say you should try and learn one new thing every day, and now I'll have to avoid learning anything else until after midnight. (Have to leave something for tomorrow  ;)  )
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain