Author Topic: New Wildcat in the house!  (Read 1141 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
New Wildcat in the house!
« on: August 05, 2005, 07:33:42 AM »
Just got word this week that my 18 year old daughter has been accepted to the University of Arizona.  Her ambition is to become a Pediatric doctor.  Classes start in 3 weeks.

On that note, there goes my slush funds for gun purchases due to my portion of the fees to attend.  Oh well, its worth it in my eyes.  I want to give her every opportunity in the world to fulfill her dreams.  If that means we have to eat beans and bread then so be it.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 08:11:57 AM »
Here I thought you necked something down and stuck a bullet in it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

BobCat

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 08:15:20 AM »
...and I thought you found a kitten by the roadside, took it home, washed out the fleas, and fed it kitten glop until it fell asleep purring in your lap.

Congratulations to your daughter!  May she achieve her goal, or whatever other goal she switches to during her sojourn in the halls of higher education.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 10:09:39 AM »
Congrats and best wishes to your daughter.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 12:52:58 PM »
By the time she gets her MD, I will have regressed to being a child.  Drooling, wearing diapers etc.  It's nice to know a new generation of docs will be there for me. heh heh.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw