Author Topic: I want these MFing snakes out of my MFing house!  (Read 519 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: I want these MFing snakes out of my MFing house!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 12:11:42 PM »
A few years ago we had a new immigrant pastor at one of our local houses of worship. He had a groundhog destroying his garden at the parish house. One of the parishioners advised him to pour gasoline in its hole and light it. That’s when he discovers me groundhog has a back door hole in the garage.
Snakes ban be nearly impossible to eradicate once established in the walls and ceilings of a house. I think they are usually phase 2 of a rodent problem.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 12:29:21 PM »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 12:33:08 PM »
I can't imagine why someone would think this idea for getting rid of snakes would be a good one - the residual smoke damage from a 'successful' attempt would be severe.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 10:12:20 PM »
Unless they are poisonous snakes, I wouldn't worry about them.  If they are in your crawlspace, they will feed on roaches, crickets, mice, etc., that are far more destructive.
Snakes (the legless ones) are your friends.  Leave them alone !
  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 12:07:45 AM »
There are some things that are just not DIY.

Removing snakes from your home is definitely one you should just bite the bullet and spring for the professional.

Efforts to reach the homeowner Friday were not successful.

Because his wife has killed him.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds