Author Topic: Update on Friends Boy's Behavior  (Read 928 times)

Parker Dean

• friend
Update on Friends Boy's Behavior
« on: June 03, 2008, 09:26:06 PM »
For those that may be interested some changes have occurred that needed to happen.

I only got the sketchiest of details, but it seems that he was being a real terror with near daily misbehavior and the threat of expulsion from school. Somewhere along the way the mother decided that he needed the belt. He disagreed, slapped her across the face, they fought, he got a black eye, and two days later was on a plane to the new wifes parents for a week because the father and new wife were on a business trip.

I'm told that since he's been away from his mother he's been an absolute peach, with both the new in laws and his father, no real misbehavior to speak of. Apparently, he was either making as big a stink as possible intentionally in order to get what he wanted, or he was acting out from anger at not getting something he wanted, which I can only presume was to be with Dad. Not sure which is the better view on that, LOL. There are no current plans for long term custody with mother and the father plans on private school for the boy. Who knows maybe this'll work out after all

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Update on Friends Boy's Behavior
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »
Surprised the mother didn't get slapped with abuse charges.

Glad to hear things may have worked out.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!