Main Forums > The Roundtable

COVID19 predictions

(1/97) > >>

Nick1911:
Time to log your predictions!

How do you predict the future of this pandemic to go?  What further actions will governments in the US and world take?  How long will the various measures be in effect for?  What supply shortages will be most critical?  What will the longer term economic damage be? 

Rub your crystal ball and tell us, how do you see this playing out?

Ben:
Well, I just saw the money we're throwing at it, including stimulus, has now gone from Trump's original 2 billion to 850 billion. I need some time to think about the effects of that.

K Frame:
We're all dead! DEAD!

Whoo Hoo Floo is going to kill us all!

Game over, man! Game over!

WLJ:

brimic:

Time to log your predictions!

How do you predict the future of this pandemic to go? Worse than anyone thinks.

What further actions will governments in the US and world take? Lockdowns, Quarantines, and Building more incinerators.

How long will the various measures be in effect for?  What supply shortages will be most critical? Food, medications- 20% of our population is on psychiatrist prescribed drugs.
 What will the longer term economic damage be?  Not Sure, Fed already cut rates to ZERO- that was a desperation move. The entire healthcare sector dealing with senior citizens is going to collapse. Not sure we will recognize the economy in today's terms when its all over.

Rub your crystal ball and tell us, how do you see this playing out? Die off larger than we've seen in generations. Lingering and crippling issues caused by the virus- chronic health problems due to organ damage, rapid decline and death upon later upon reinfection, fertility issues due to testicular lesions caused by the virus.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I've been wrong about much as its played out so far.
Keep an eye on Italy- its like looking 2 weeks into our own future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version