Author Topic: A Murder Not Covered in the MSM  (Read 5557 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
A Murder Not Covered in the MSM
« on: September 17, 2023, 09:29:12 AM »
This just popped up on my feed this morning, though it happened a month ago. If the races were reversed, 24/7 news coverage would have started a month ago and still be going on now, as well as riots.

Basically, two good boys who never did nuffin', stole a car, ran one lady off the road, then with malice and laughter, ran over a senior citizen on his bike, killing him.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1702795772092395828

https://nypost.com/2023/09/16/retired-police-chief-was-intentionally-mowed-down-on-bike-by-teen-driver-disturbing-video-shows-hit-his-ass/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: A Murder Not Covered in the MSM
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 03:28:09 PM »
This happened a little over a month ago. They must have just found the footage. This happened in one of the "nicer" parts of town early in the AM. They tried to PIT the car they hit before hitting the cyclist. Just a couple of hood rats that need to spend forever in prison being passed around like a bar of soap in the shower. But the odds of that happening aren't even slim to none, they are none. They were also linked to several other car thefts. I was telling SWMBO that if I were the family I would get the sleaziest shyster lawyer I could and go after Hyundai and if nothing else force a fix to their easily stolen cars. Going backwards from the murder it is not a stretch that had they not stolen the Hyundai the murder would not have happened the lawyer can argue.

bob
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 03:46:08 PM by BobR »

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 07:54:26 AM »
Saw that. They need to be thrown into a alligator infested pond in Florida.

And if the races were reversed we would be seeing headlines like  "BLACK man intentionally run over by white teenagers!"
Instead crickets
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 02:56:48 PM »
This is a very appropriate case for capital punishment.  Given they videotaped themselves in the act there’s not just “beyond reasonable doubt” there’s “beyond all doubt” as to guilt and intent.  However because of how we apply the death penalty, even if they got such a sentence, those goblins would languish on death row for 2-3 decades before being quietly put to sleep.

Cases like this should result in them being taken behind the courthouse immediately after sentencing and hanged or shot.  Not the lengthy ‘hood reunion with 3 hots and a cot.  Immediately executing such hood-rats would send an unmistakable message to the rest that such behavior is intolerable.  Regardless of the races of the perps/victims.

Note: for less clear cut cases the lengthier appeals process is appropriate to ensure we don’t execute innocent people.
Formerly sumpnz

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 03:12:18 PM »
Speaking as a fellow bike-riding senior citizen, this is exactly why I carry whenever I am on two wheels.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 03:14:48 PM »
Speaking as a fellow bike-riding senior citizen, this is exactly why I carry whenever I am on two wheels.
While I approve and appreciate that you carry a gun when you are on your bike, I'm not sure you'd have had a chance to deploy your weapon in this particular scenario.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 03:17:46 PM »
While I approve and appreciate that you carry a gun when you are on your bike, I'm not sure you'd have had a chance to deploy your weapon in this particular scenario.

Nope. not a chance
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 03:25:17 PM »
Nope. not a chance

Exactly. Which is what really ticks me off.  My philosophy is if you try to deliberately run me off the road or run me over, there should be consequences.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2023, 08:42:26 AM »
Will be charged as adults and tied to at least three other hit and runs

Both boys have been charged with murder and will be tried as adults after they targeted Probst as he was cycling down a highway at around 6am on August 14.

Police said they also tied the teens to at least three hit-and-run incidents the same day. They believe the slaying of Probst, a former police chief in Bell, California, ended the spree.

Graphic video shows a dashboard view from the front seat of a vehicle approaching Probst from behind while he was riding near the curb on an otherwise traffic-free road.

According to police, the crime spree began at around 5.30am when the teenagers allegedly struck a 72-year-old bicyclist before driving off and crashing into a Toyota Corolla.

The driver wasn't injured in the crash, police said, although they didn't detail what injuries, if any, the bicyclist suffered.

Seconds after striking the Toyota, the teenagers drove into Probst as he rode his bicycle in a designated bike lane, police said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12538513/Passenger-filmed-sick-killing-retired-LA-police-chief-arrested-Las-Vegas-cops-hit-run-rampage.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2023, 04:51:47 PM »
Being fed slowly feet first into a chipper/shredder would be too good for these puss-bags.  :mad:  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2023, 08:09:14 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023, 08:16:45 AM »
Why does the face tattoo not surprise me?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12547843/Mother-Jesus-Ayala-teen-murder-retired-LA-cop-Vegas.html

What a difference between the two mothers:

Ayala's mother:
His mom has said that she 'doesn't know,' if her son - who was 17 at the time - can be forgiven for his alleged crimes.

Key's mother:
His mother told 8 News Now via text: 'My son's side of the story will be told - "the truth" - not the inaccuracies the media will try to portray.'
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2023, 08:34:09 AM »

Key's mother:
    His mother told 8 News Now via text: 'My son's side of the story will be told - "the truth" - not the inaccuracies the media will try to portray.'

They were running from red hat wearing MAGA white supremacists shouting "this is MAGA country" chasing them with hangman nooses. An indictment will be issued soon for Trump.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2023, 12:36:39 PM »
I'm already seeing some dem's calling them white hispanics.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2023, 12:50:48 PM »
I'm already seeing some dem's calling them white hispanics.

- Calvin and Hobbes

zahc

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2023, 05:47:39 PM »
There is a crime trend in Chicago right now where gangs deliberately hit bicyclists. If they are still alive/conscious they force them to unlock their phones at gunpoint and transfer themselves money; if not they riffle their pockets/bags and leave them. You can read about it on the chibike reddit. Frankly I'm surprised it took them so long since if you think about it bikes and whatever they are carrying are guaranteed to have some value and it's pretty foolproof method.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2023, 07:21:18 PM »
There is a crime trend in Chicago right now where gangs deliberately hit bicyclists. If they are still alive/conscious they force them to unlock their phones at gunpoint and transfer themselves money; if not they rifle their pockets/bags and leave them. You can read about it on the chibike reddit. Frankly I'm surprised it took them so long since if you think about it bikes and whatever they are carrying are guaranteed to have some value and it's pretty foolproof method.

Logical disjunct:  If they hit the bike, what value is it?

Logical disjunct:  If they use the victim's phone to tranfer money to their accounts, doesn't that positively ID them by either the phone itself or phone records or victim's.bank records?

Apocryphal stories?

Help me out here.  I hate to express mistrust of internet-sanctified information, but.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2023, 07:23:36 PM »
Being fed slowly feet first into a chipper/shredder would be too good for these puss-bags.  :mad:  >:D

Oh, good grief !  Isn't that a little out of bounds even for APS? I don't think I could accept an "I was just kidding and exaggerating --see my emoticons" excuse.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2023, 07:40:46 PM »
Oh, good grief !  Isn't that a little out of bounds even for APS? I don't think I could accept an "I was just kidding and exaggerating --see my emoticons" excuse.

I usually reserve that for child abusers and pedophiles, I would make an exception for these two.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2023, 10:06:58 PM »
It is the proper province of society to remove such people from society, perhaps irrevocably and forever.

But "...do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord." Rom 12:19 NKJV

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2023, 11:54:16 PM »
It is the proper province of society to remove such people from society, perhaps irrevocably and forever.

But "...do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord." Rom 12:19 NKJV

Agreed.  I think the death penalty is just and proper and ordained by God. (Romans 13:4)  But the government has squandered it's moral authority to administer the death penalty, and I'm generally against it. It's a quandary.  When it is appropriate, it should be done quickly and as humanely as possible.  "I sentence you to death, and may God have mercy on your soul", as the judge pull a revolver out from under his/her robe and shoot the condemned in the head. 

Slow wood chipper is vengeance rather than justice.  (there's a place for that too, but only when justice is not possible)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 11:34:46 AM by zxcvbob »
"It's good, though..."

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2023, 12:26:07 AM »
Even in a case like this I don’t mind the perps getting an automatic appeal to the state Supreme Court or scotus.  But that should be required to happen within a fairly short time period.  And once the conviction and sentence is confirmed the execution should take place within days.
Formerly sumpnz

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2023, 09:25:37 AM »

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2023, 02:05:42 PM »

>:D No "kidding".  :rofl:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2023, 02:11:23 PM »

And who is to say that we aren't the "instruments" of His judgement????