Author Topic: Three fronts  (Read 3063 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Three fronts
« on: October 10, 2023, 07:08:46 PM »
Ukraine grinds along even though Russia is running out of ammo, their moral at home and among the troops is bad and Putin is dying of something.

Israel actually does more than blow up a bunch of buildings and Palestinians calling it good. Iran gets more actively involved and real combat grinds along.

China makes some type of move to consolidate their control and influence over Taiwan.

It could happen. Our oligarchs really aren't up to the challenge. I don't think the populace is up for world war either. 
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Cliffh

• friend
Re: Three fronts
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 10:43:10 PM »
Iran's already involved with Israel, now there's some lead flying to and from Syria.  That area's not looking good.

Since Sat. I've been thinking that China might figure this is a good time to rattle their sabers too.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 02:17:40 PM »
There was a post at Gunsnet about the possibility that there is a satellite EMP device overhead already.
You can find it here - https://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php/47153-How-the-US-goes-into-that-goodnight-High-Altitude-EMP - and this sat was apparently sent up by the NorKs.  It seems to have never sent out a signal of any kind and it's in an unusual circumpolar orbit that brings it over sections of the U.S. multiple times a day.  The next disturbing thing was a local TV news story about Scott AFB in IL-ANNOY and its CnC functions for the military logistics, including in-flight refueling.
How disruptive would it be if that sat IS an EMP device and the NorKs/ChiComs use it to disrupt Scott's comm functions while all of this is going on?
If they WERE to use it, then the ChiComs could just "waltz in" and take over Taiwan with little to no resistance.

And don't forget that there are reports from our southern border that, not only have there been Chinese "immigrants" but also a large number of young male Syrians.  What if they are "sleepers"?
  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 02:19:45 PM »
Screw the Chinese, Syrians, Norks, and everyone else!

They're not the threat! THEY'RE NOT THE THREAT!

IT'S THE RIGELIANS, MAN! THEY'RE COMING FOR US!

You're looking the other way, then WHAM! Before you know it your boss and your landlord has 3 eyes and an ear on their chest!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 03:54:33 PM »

You're looking the other way, then WHAM! Before you know it your boss and your landlord has 3 eyes and an ear on their chest!

Psh.  Amateur.

The Fithp have all of you fooled.  If we don't get the Space Shuttle fleet relocated to the Puget Sound, soon, we're totally screwed.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2023, 04:29:57 PM »
Psh.  Amateur.

The Fithp have all of you fooled.  If we don't get the Space Shuttle fleet relocated to the Puget Sound, soon, we're totally screwed.

That's only if the Crab People don't get to us first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEInNZ0oB-E

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023, 07:59:07 PM »

Psh.  Amateur.

Preach it, brother!  I ain't letting no freaking elephant alien put his foot on my chest.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2023, 09:15:59 PM »
There was a post at Gunsnet about the possibility that there is a satellite EMP device overhead already.
You can find it here - https://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php/47153-How-the-US-goes-into-that-goodnight-High-Altitude-EMP - and this sat was apparently sent up by the NorKs.  It seems to have never sent out a signal of any kind and it's in an unusual circumpolar orbit that brings it over sections of the U.S. multiple times a day.  The next disturbing thing was a local TV news story about Scott AFB in IL-ANNOY and its CnC functions for the military logistics, including in-flight refueling.
How disruptive would it be if that sat IS an EMP device and the NorKs/ChiComs use it to disrupt Scott's comm functions while all of this is going on?
If they WERE to use it, then the ChiComs could just "waltz in" and take over Taiwan with little to no resistance.

And don't forget that there are reports from our southern border that, not only have there been Chinese "immigrants" but also a large number of young male Syrians.  What if they are "sleepers"?
  :facepalm:

A somewhat interesting document on the Defense Technical Information Center site regarding this topic.  https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/trecms/pdf/AD1135779.pdf

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2023, 05:18:15 PM »
A somewhat interesting document on the Defense Technical Information Center site regarding this topic.  https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/trecms/pdf/AD1135779.pdf

WOW !!  :O  :facepalm:
An interesting read.  Thanks !
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”