Author Topic: how to mobilize against radical Islam in one easy step  (Read 586 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
how to mobilize against radical Islam in one easy step
« on: September 24, 2012, 06:51:41 AM »
Now they have gone too far!  When word of this gets out we will see fleets of pick 'em up trucks crossing the Atlantic, carrying shotgun-toting rednecks bent on a mission.

While my health will not allow me to join them, I am more than ready to kick in $20 towards gas.  When you read what they attacked, I'm sure you too will be willing to chip in for gas if for some reason you will not be driving over there with the rest of the fleet.

stay safe.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/21/news/companies/kfc-pakistan/

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) ....

On Sept. 14, protesters enraged by a crudely made anti-Islam video produced in the United States attacked a KFC restaurant and two other U.S. franchises -- a Hardee's and a Krispy Kreme (KKD) -- in Tripoli, Lebanon.

"A number of U.S. brand restaurants in Tripoli were damaged, including one KFC," said Fuller. "We have been in touch with our franchisee and fortunately all of our employees and their families are safe."

The three franchises were wedged together in a strip mall. Footage of the attack showed open flames pouring from the smashed window of the restaurants.  ,,,,
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

HankB

• friend
Re: how to mobilize against radical Islam in one easy step
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 08:48:48 AM »
FORGET THE MARINES! Damage a Krispy Kreme, and you can expect tens of thousands of furious police officers to storm the shores of Tripoli.  :O
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 08:56:04 AM »
Krispy Kreme and KFC?  [barf]
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 09:14:18 AM »
Send both outlets lard to fry in. Give out free samples.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Lee

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 07:54:55 PM »
What they're not saying, is that two Chicago patrolmen were killed there while on an extended coffee break.