Author Topic: Couldn't happen to a better person?  (Read 623 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Couldn't happen to a better person?
« on: November 08, 2012, 07:54:02 AM »
Why is it I am having so much trouble feeling anything but schadenfreud?   (OK, I probably misspelled it) 

stay safe.

http://www.pagunblog.com/2012/11/07/a-former-bloomberg-gun-control-ally-breaks-probation/

One of Mike Bloomberg’s allies in Mayors Against Illegal Guns who only left the coalition when she had to resign from office when convicted of multiple crimes is in the court system again. After reaching a deal with prosecutors, she’s already in violation of her probation.

Court records show former Baltimore Mayor Sheila Dixon has been charged with violating her probation on theft and perjury charges.

Dixon, a Democrat, resigned in 2010 after she pleaded guilty to lying about gifts from her former boyfriend, a developer who received tax breaks from the city. She was also convicted of stealing about $500 in gift cards donated to the city for needy families.

That’s right, Bloomberg’s gun control project had him working with a mayor who stole gifts for families in poverty, and even when the court allowed her probation, she still couldn’t keep herself out of trouble. I guess this means we need to give his project a new nickname – Illegaler Mayors Against Guns.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Couldn't happen to a better person?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 08:03:29 AM »
Can't you see the genius of what she's so selflessly doing here? She's demonstrating, at great personal sacrifice, that criminals can find ways of breaking the law that don't involve guns. That way, no one gets hurt.

We could all learn from this great woman.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife