Author Topic: F-up, Move up.  (Read 1153 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
F-up, Move up.
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:10:25 PM »
This administration is either completely tone deaf or thinks it can simply do what it wants and get away with anything and everything?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06/05/Rand%20Paul-With-Susan-Rice-Move-Obama-is-Promoting-Someone-Who-Deliberately-Mislead-Americans
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:13:52 PM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: F-up, Move up.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 01:17:06 PM »
Two words:
Jamie Gorelick

1. Responsible for the artificial "wall" between criminal and counter-intel operations in the FBI.
2. Ran off to Sally Mae and help coordinate the sub-prime disaster.
3. Selected by Dems to be part of the group that examined the 9-11 failures.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 01:55:05 PM »
Two words:
Jamie Gorelick

1. Responsible for the artificial "wall" between criminal and counter-intel operations in the FBI.

Well, as for (3), who better for the Dems to avoid pointing the finger at the previous administration's failures than the one at whom the finger should be pointing?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 02:02:05 PM »
Two words:
Jamie Gorelick

Yes, I remember when John Ashcroft? discovered the "smoking gun" of the memo erecting the wall and pointed out that it was Gorelick that wrote it.   I half expect at that point guards to bust in, grab her, and haul her off to be tried.  Sadly, it got no reaction, nor notice from the 9/11 committee who seemed to insist that GWB should have figured out the plot because a NIE 6 months prior had said that AQ might try something in the US.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 04:54:18 PM »
Yes, I remember when John Ashcroft? discovered the "smoking gun" of the memo erecting the wall and pointed out that it was Gorelick that wrote it.   I half expect at that point guards to bust in, grab her, and haul her off to be tried.  Sadly, it got no reaction, nor notice from the 9/11 committee who seemed to insist that GWB should have figured out the plot because a NIE 6 months prior had said that AQ might try something in the US.
GW always seemed to try to place "nice guy" with Democrats.  On one hand, he was the better person, but on the other, the Democrats and Media beat him up constantly for 8 years and half the time on stuff that was their own fault. 

Some thought the Clinton years weren't so bad, but there ended up being a lot of legacy issues from that time that came back to bite us.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 08:40:50 AM »
This administration is either completely tone deaf or thinks KNOWS it can simply do what it wants and get away with anything and everything . . .
FIFY   =(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »
National Security Adviser is not confirmed by the senate AND is covered by executive privilege claims of the president.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon