Author Topic: Help me find something that I remember from my childhood...strange 8-wheel ATV  (Read 8551 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Banned camp for you all! Grumble grumble....smart asses.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
My dad sold Hustler ATVs and they were powered by up to a 40 hp Kohler 2-stroke twin as I recall. Scary fast on land and about 3 - 4 knots in the water. Almost impossible to get stuck unless ya threw a chain!

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/content/

Be sure to watch some of the video of them going through some NASTY stuff. Give them credit for showing that they CAN be high centered and then you are in need of help! Winches and friends are required when going out with these bad boys!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 04:52:36 PM by HeroHog »
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
When you figure out how to get one, let me know.  I have an oversized 7 year old who needs a toy....

I suggest a go-kart, but one that will fit him when he's adult size. Our kart was a blast when we were growing up, but I rapidly outgrew it. Sister ran it into a tree on every ride, I swear. And we had plenty of fun jumping it...and rewelding a weak point.

Yes, I badly want an adult size go-kart. Don't really care for 4 wheelers.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
The old Honda Odyssey's were a Blast! Full cage, full suspension in the later models, good power to weight...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!