Author Topic: Somebody give me a hug!  (Read 677 times)

Stand_watie

• friend
Somebody give me a hug!
« on: December 23, 2006, 01:36:11 PM »

PUUUULLEEESE!

And we figured out who his daddy is after all

Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Leatherneck

• friend
Re: Somebody give me a hug!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 01:47:40 PM »
Somebody give me a hug!

The pup; not you, right?

I hug canine waifs with pleasure--here's a big one, right before your bath!

TC
TC
RT Refugee

grampster

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 03:09:21 PM »
Does he smell as bad as he looks?
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 06:34:27 PM »
Somebody give me a hug!

The pup; not you, right?...
TC

Hee, hee. That's right. I just thought he looked so forlorn in those pics that he needed a hug...

Does he smell as bad as he looks?

Hee, hee, again. He didn't smell like anything other than a typical wet dog on that day, (which doesn't smell particularly nice, but not disgustingly terrible), so I'm guessing it was just plain ol' mud on him.

Heather took the pics about 2 or 3 weeks ago... He'll be six months old on the 27th of this month, and he's now about the size/weight of his mom...who's about the size of a large GSD bitch, 24 inches and 75 lbs. He's shorter than mom (so far), by about two inches, but unlike her is built like brick outhouse, barrel chested and with a full (unlike mom) rather than tapered belly, and as Job described Behemoth, "Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in his belly". I think he'll be taller and heavier than mom when he finishes growing. If not, he's going to have to live life being laughed at by the other dogs for the size of his feet (see the first picture) which are currently St. Bernard size.

P.s. He's just as sweet as his little sis, but not nearly as bright, although he has already become a great  (but stupid) guard dog (he barks ferociously at me even when I've just gone out to the car to go to work, left the driveway and then come back because I've forgotten my lunch...we think of him as Patrick from spongebob   
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"