Author Topic: Somebody tell me what's wrong with this picture...Or am I just a typical  (Read 583 times)

Stand_watie

• friend
N.W. European decendent with "nose envy"?

I'll grant that from the perspective of mirror looks I'm a whitey's whitey, but to me, this lawyer, despite the fact that he has a beautiful Michelango's "David" nose, and a Mediteranean sounding last name, has a color that looks terrifically fake in my browser. To anyone else does this fellow look like he's been 'fake baking' for the past month?

You know who he looks like? One of those actors from 50's and 60's films who played Indians...Your basic Greek, Italian, Southern - Spanish - American guys in fake buckskin and face-paint who said "how?" or "White man not welcome" before the shooting started.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2751222&page=1
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Warren

Re: Somebody tell me what's wrong with this picture...Or am I just a typical
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 06:48:48 PM »
The Moors were all over the Med back in the day.

So it could be Tan-in-a-Can or Moor-in-the-Boudoir.   

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Somebody tell me what's wrong with this picture...Or am I just a typical
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 06:57:39 PM »
White folks always trying to keep the swarthy man down.  We gots to rise up, my brothers!

OK, I look like a NAZI recruiting poster, although I don't know what my nose has to do with it.  I didn't know I was supposed to be envious of that type of nose.  My nose is bigger than his, but I - well, I thought it was kinda sexy.  Do I need some rhinoplasty? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife