Author Topic: Just another old picture  (Read 511 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Just another old picture
« on: March 15, 2016, 08:16:05 AM »
I picked up a scanner so that I could scan in my old negatives and slides as well as the new stuff I'm doing.
Having fun with reminiscing over 30+ year old negatives.
Here is a picture I took in Colorado in August 1991. I was on my way to Sturgis on my 1989 HD Lowrider. I'd started from Norfolk, came through Oklahoma, made a stop in the four corners area of Colorado then on to Sturgis and back to Norfolk.

This was taken with my Canon AE-1. It is a "stitch" of two negatives merged in Adobe Lightroom.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

grampster

• friend
Re: Just another old picture
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 08:56:38 AM »
Great pic.  Reminded me of when my brother and I and another friend went for a tramp in the Bridger Wilderness and Teton area.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Just another old picture
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:59:22 AM »
Here's a new picture taken with an old camera.
Taken with my Yashica Mat 124 on Ilford Delta 3200 B&W film

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams