Author Topic: I had a dream  (Read 2194 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
I had a dream
« on: March 24, 2008, 03:11:00 AM »
I had a dream that I met Obama.
In this dream, I asked him if, when he is elected and raises taxes on the "rich", he would personally pick the employee for me to fire to cover his tax increase.  Two of my employees are single mothers, the other is a minority.
He dodged the question and implied that I was what's wrong with Amerika.

Just a dream.  Bothered me enough to wake me up at 0530, though.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: I had a dream
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 03:15:05 AM »
You fire YOURSELF, thereby becoming poor, meaning that you can immediately start collecting unemployment and welfare.

Why are the rich ones always so dumb?  laugh

Oh, and cool dream, by the way. Substitute Hillary for Obama and you'd still be disturbed and awake at 5:30. Aroused, but disturbed and awake...

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 03:59:47 AM »
I'd so let Hillary have her way with me.
 laugh
It'd be like a trip to prison with less sweating.

shocked

Hillary scares me way less than Obama.  She'd be like another go-round with Bill. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 05:00:27 AM »
I would like to ask Hillary what decisions she made in the eight years of living in the White House dealing with National Security.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 08:37:22 AM »
If I could get an honest answer, I would like to ask some of those black leaders if they really want a color blind society. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 08:53:00 AM »
Oh come now, wmen, don't you remember Hillary's comment during one of their first joint press conferences after Bill was elected in 1992?

"Ours is a CO-presidency..."
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 11:43:53 PM »
Well Mike if that is the case she shouldn't be able to run now.  She has had her two terms.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 03:47:47 AM »
Well Mike if that is the case she shouldn't be able to run now.  She has had her two terms.
If SHE had her two terms . . . one might argue that Bill is still eligible.  shocked
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain