Author Topic: Big Brother IS Watching You  (Read 11403 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Big Brother IS Watching You
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

[/quote]Probably a Mosaad Recruiting list at the very least... Wink
[/quote]

I'm barred from security clearance by IDF regulations. Went through this crap in the Army.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
how do you see it as a fourth amendment issue?

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Now why don't you explain how records of your private financial (and other) transactions are not covered by the 4th?

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 03:05:41 PM »
when i make a transaction its a 2 way deal. either side can reveal it. wanna hide ? its hard  pay cash
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I