Author Topic: How many Libertarians  (Read 4253 times)

Stickjockey

• friend
How many Libertarians
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2005, 05:01:26 AM »
Welcome back, Micro!

I'm a lifelong Republican who has been abandoned by his party on too many levels to accept, and a Democrat Party affiliation is completely out of the question.
Right there with ya, Riley.
APS #405. Plankowner? You be the judge.
We can't stop here! This is bat country!!

atek3

• friend
    • http://www.geocities.com/atek128/Welcome.html
How many Libertarians
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2005, 06:56:17 AM »
wild and crazy anarchist libertarian here... I donate blood.

DrAmazon

• friend
How many Libertarians
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2005, 09:29:36 AM »
I gave blood every 6 weeks until a medical condition prevented it.  I donate $ to charities and to my Church.  I volunteer for 2 different groups and do volunteer work within my professional society. At my last job I headed up the Christmas "Adopt a Family" drive.  I do make sure my charitiable giving is in harmony with my political beliefs.  I use sites like Guidestar to look at how the charities manage their money.  

I also try to talk with my dollars-not buying from companies that are blatantly anti-gun, trying to buy more from the local businesses which supply a far superior product or service for a slightly higher cost and trying not to buy items made in China.  

I take my own trash to the dump rather than paying for pickup.  Taking it to the dump lets me do more recycling and makes me more aware of what I throw away.
Experiment with a chemist!

atek3

• friend
    • http://www.geocities.com/atek128/Welcome.html
How many Libertarians
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2005, 10:12:14 AM »
>I also try to talk with my dollars-not buying from companies that are blatantly anti-gun, trying to buy more from the local businesses which supply a > far superior product or service for a slightly higher cost and trying not to buy items made in China.  

Helping the chinese stay poor, what a humanitarian.

atek3

Azrael256

• friend
How many Libertarians
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2005, 10:23:31 AM »
I give whenever I can.  I'm a college student, so I almost never give money.  I volunteer here and there with various campus groups.  I only occasionally give blood, but I try to do the blood donation thing whenever they're on campus.  I'll help just about anyone do anything just 'cause.  I'm going with a Methodist church group to Mississippi to do some mission/cleanup work.  I won't be doing any evangelizing, being Jewish and all, but I do get to lend a hand to make things better.