Author Topic: wedding couple shoot photographer!  (Read 708 times)

geronimotwo

• friend
wedding couple shoot photographer!
« on: August 14, 2010, 06:54:58 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/07/27/2010-07-27_sicilian_wedding_photographer_accidentally_shot_killed_by_couple_after_he_had_th.html?obref=obnetwork

in a sicilian wedding, a fill-in photographer has the couple pose with guns and ends up being accidentally shot and killed.

evidently, even at special events the four rules still need apply.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Re: wedding couple shoot photographer!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 09:25:20 AM »
interesting how many news websites embed the readmore url when you copy the text

They seem to be quite aware of their content being hijacked and using it to promote the origin...

Sicilian wedding photographer accidentally shot, killed by couple after he had them pose with guns

BY CORKY SIEMASZKO   
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, July 27th 2010, 10:52 AM

<<<<<<<<<<redacted>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/07/27/2010-07-27_sicilian_wedding_photographer_accidentally_shot_killed_by_couple_after_he_had_th.html?obref=obnetwork#ixzz0waPGoiPD
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 12:41:18 PM »
At first I thought this was a scene out of the Godfather, then I thought it was a shotgun wedding but realized it was just a photo shoot.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 03:21:11 PM »
The big play has been all the commentary speculating about why the photog originally hired for the gig backed out and got someone else to take the assignment.  Much wondering about how much he knew/suspected might be hinkey about the wedding.

Still and all, it does give new meaning to the phrase "shooting pictures". :angel:

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.