Author Topic: The end of privacy  (Read 678 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
The end of privacy
« on: June 16, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »
An interesting short video. Note, I am not necessarily agreeing with everything here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBFjJ9DXPJk&feature=youtu.be
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: The end of privacy
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 08:29:17 PM »
The good thing about that is that they guy who posts about packing the Congress, or NSA, or FBI, or CIA with barrels of gunpowder (or the modern equivalent) is going to be lost in the swarms of folks who are just talk and bluster.

According to my mom the last time I had any privacy was halfway through her labor when the OB/GYN did a look-see to check on how things were progressing.

These days most folks can do far better than OPM in terms of cybersecurity.  (Sadly, just like OPM, most folks do nothing.  I'm thinking in such cases the best response is "serves you right".

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: The end of privacy
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 08:33:53 AM »
It's cute that anyone still labors under the illusion that we have privacy.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.