Author Topic: Dogs Kill  (Read 616 times)

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

MikeB

• friend
Re: Dogs Kill
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 08:32:28 AM »
With a pack of dogs, like a pack of juveniles, the more there are the stupider they are,” VanKavage says on what factors could’ve contributed to this...”  :rofl:

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 09:55:20 AM »
Yes, dogs do some crazy stuff when they pack up.  We used to have outside dogs when I grew up that would run off at night and pack up with other dogs.  I didn't realize how bad that could be at the time.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 11:13:37 AM »
Yes, dogs do some crazy stuff when they pack up.  We used to have outside dogs when I grew up that would run off at night and pack up with other dogs.  I didn't realize how bad that could be at the time.
I remember walking home from an evening hike down a creek near my grandparents' rural home saw a pack of dogs chasing a coyote hell-for-leather right across my path.  One of the dogs was my grandpa's, and I recognized a couple others as neighborhood dogs.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 11:56:43 AM »
Yes, dogs do some crazy stuff when they pack up. 

We've been staying at a hotel with our dog, for a few days, but we'll be packing up soon. Thanks for the warning.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife