Author Topic: Bird Woman  (Read 1842 times)

Ned Hamford

• friend
Bird Woman
« on: March 15, 2014, 12:21:31 AM »
This is a woman with 4 hours of body paint application.  Can you see the woman?
It took me a little bit and was piece meal, and frankly she shifts back into being a parrot when my attention drifts.
Fun stuff.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/holy-crap-this-parrot-is-actually-a-woman-posing-in-bo-1544233615?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Bird Woman
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 12:27:38 AM »
Very cool. Once I saw the knee it all fell into place.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 12:29:04 AM »
Man, that took me a while. For me it was the leg, then it still took a while to see her head.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 12:38:53 AM »
Leg did it. Mind... blown.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 12:54:51 AM »
We obviously all chose the wrong careers. That airbrush I had as a kid, if I had only practiced more.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 11:06:44 AM »
We obviously all chose the wrong careers. That airbrush I had as a kid, if I had only practiced more.

Yeah, or I could have been an assistant to a professional mermaid, and helped her get into and out of her tail  :facepalm:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 11:18:36 AM »
Leg, but really the foot.

It took me a minute to figure out the head. Wow.

Though it does make one wonder, does this qualify as dedication to art or way to much time on ones hand?
It's impressive, eitherway.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 12:34:22 PM »
What does it say about me that  the first feature I caught after I knew I was looking far a woman was the breast?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 03:18:59 PM »
What does it say about me that  the first feature I caught after I knew I was looking far a woman was the breast?

You're not gay  ;)   :cool:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 07:19:21 PM »
I was just about to post saying "I DON'T GET IT" when, thanks to some previous comments on knees and legs, I GOT IT.

Well, atleast this wasn't an image of Jesus in a dog's  .... posterior .....  [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 09:27:32 PM »

Well, atleast this wasn't an image of Jesus in a dog's  .... posterior .....  [popcorn]

I'll see if I can find another.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 11:03:21 PM »
I'll see if I can find another.

That constitutes cruel and unusual punishment and violates the fifth amendment of the Constitution. :police:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 12:42:30 AM »
Keeps flipping back and forth for me. About once per second.  Quite amazing.  The upraised leg did it for me.  Took a while.

So I got interested in body art, or whatever you call it.  So I image-searched for <weird body painting>.  Quite interesting, sometimes funny, but much of it NSFW.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:49:53 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 07:20:18 AM »
That constitutes cruel and unusual punishment and violates the fifth amendment of the Constitution. :police:

That's the 5th Amendment to the 400+ year old Constitution, right?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 10:47:22 AM »
I got that one right away  :angel:

Keeps flipping back and forth for me. About once per second.  Quite amazing.  The upraised leg did it for me.  Took a while.

So I got interested in body art, or whatever you call it.  So I image-searched for <weird body painting>.  Quite interesting, sometimes funny, but much of it NSFW.
That's what makes it worthwhile  ;)

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 11:46:41 AM »
I got that one right away  :angel:
That's what makes it worthwhile  ;)

Just a warning to not do the search at work.  Or in church (NSFC).  Since it's Sunday.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 06:06:05 PM »
Just a warning to not do the search at work.  Or in church (NSFC).  Since it's Sunday.

Not Safe For Wife  ;)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 11:49:36 PM »
Based on the comments, I was expecting part of the green background to be included in the person.  Once I realize that was a leg/foot, I came together. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 08:22:02 AM »
Using paint, I annotated the anatomy for someone.

Wanted to send him the original, then hold back on sending the annotated one until he begged for mercy.
 >:D

It's a spoiler... wanna vote on whether I should attach it here or not?

Terry