Author Topic: Fresh Baby Livers for Sale!: Planned Parenthood Hawks Baby Body Parts  (Read 19680 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Video: Planned Parenthood’s profit off of fetal body parts
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/07/14/video-planned-parenthoods-profit-off-of-fetal-body-parts/

Nucatola is seen in the video having lunch with actors posing as buyers who are interested in purchasing the body parts of babies how have been aborted. The Planned Parenthood senior staffer notes how abortion procedures are modified to ensure that requested body parts can be collected. She says:

“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Nucatola also describes how Planned Parenthood abortionists move the preborn child into a breech delivery position so that the body can be preserved while the brains of the child are removed. This account is an almost exact medical description of partial-birth abortions which are illegal in the United States.

Planned Parenthood, though, appears to be concerned internally about the legality of their own behavior, as Nucatola notes how, “At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now.”

The price that the so-called “products of conception” fetch can run from $30 to $100 per specimen, according to Nucatola. That means that Planned Parenthood profits from killing babies by charging the patients, and then from harvesting their corpses by selling them. “A lot of people want liver,” Nucatola tells the undercover investigator, so Planned Parenthood trains its people to use the forceps to leave the abdomen intact. They even maneuver the baby into the breech position, using ultrasound, in order to facilitate their gruesome harvest.

Remind me again why the federal government funds these ghouls?

Waste not, want not.

Safe, legal, medium rare.

http://brandongaille.com/list-45-catchy-recycling-slogans-and-great-taglines/
"Do it for to the Kids- Recycle."

Every cloud has a sliver gold lining

The horror show goes on.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
To avoid offending Art's grammaw (not to mention not getting this thread locked after the second post and dodging the banschwerk), I'll refrain from posting how I really feel...

But my one solace is that these vultures will one day face an eternal justice for their actions.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
I'll just remind everyone that these threads tend to turn ugly. But before me or someone else locks it, I guess I'll get my two cents in. :P

It seems to me, wherever you are on abortion, once they start talking about specific organs - hearts, lungs, livers, as this PP doctor did, it kind of negates the 'blob of tissue" argument. Either it's a worthless blob of amorphous tissue, or it has identifiable characteristics (like organs developed enough to discretely identify) and it's a person.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
70 years ago we killed these kinds of sick *expletive deleted*ers for running death camps.

Why is this *expletive deleted*it legal now?

Every day my attitude turns more towards "*expletive deleted*ck the world. Let it burn, burn good and hot"...

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:19:13 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
I find I have little to say about this, and very little emotional reaction. This story is exactly what any reasonable person would expect from those who spend their workdays murdering innocent children. I suppose we will get to hear some politicians getting emotional over this, as if it were somehow worse than the murders themselves. Which they could stop, if they wanted to.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
At this point, it would no longer shock me if they caught a leader in PP selling fetus skin to a Halloween mask maker.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
People who work at clinics dedicated to torturing babies to death, that were originally founded as a means of reducing the black population, are immoral? Who could have guessed? What a completely unexpected development. Surely no one could have foreseen this.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
One of those moments when we all agree.
Truly truth is stranger than fiction. Sicker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

SADShooter

• friend
People who work at clinics dedicated to torturing babies to death, that were originally founded as a means of reducing the black population, are immoral? Who could have guessed? What a completely unexpected development. Surely no one could have foreseen this.

But, but, but...Margaret Sanger...feminist hero...not about eugenics...
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?

But, but, but...Margaret Sanger...feminist hero...not about eugenics...

It's like a black guy wearing a Che Guevera shirt.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Fresh Baby Livers for Sale!: Planned Parenthood Hawks Baby Body Parts
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 08:53:20 PM »
I'm not sure what's sadder.

That they do so with impunity, or that we aren't all that surprised.

I think we need to rid some nests and set up a similar operation with wag eggs. Anyone willing to pitch in for bail money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 09:50:59 PM »
1. Fistful is correct that the gop policritters could stop this or at least cut off govt funding.  Problem is they just plain do not want to.  As with many issues they agree with what is happening and pretend to be in opposition.

2.  I agree with csd.  I would not have made it up and put it in a story.  Too freakish.  Too macabre.  Too grisly.  It would have been too over the top and demonizing of planned parenthood. 

3. Boomhauers response is completely understandable.  And the simple reason it was then a moral horror and now no big deal is the same reason lenin gave: 'Who?  Whom?'  'Who does what to whom?' To be more wordy.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 10:48:44 PM »

Just a reminder that is legal to donate or sell at cost tissues under certain circumstances. Assuming proper consent is obtained from patients. As far as I know, Planned Parenthood is a non-profit, so the whole "profiting from aborted fetus sales" is a bit weird of an accusation, but entirely possible. If not the case, definitely worthy of IRS attention. If they're doing anything illegal, which would be breathtaking stupid as they're usually to always under a significant amount of scrutiny, I await the results of an actual investigation.

Not saying I disagree with any disgust if someone is hawking aborted fetuses for profit, just saying you can generally trust the media as far as you can throw them and I'm not overly fond of lynch mobs over accusations.

Seriously, regardless of whether the behavior was legal or illegal, how did that lady NOT know to treat all interactions as if it would be plastered across the world?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2015, 11:13:37 PM »
1. Fistful is correct that the gop policritters could stop this or at least cut off govt funding.  

I wasn't talking about the GOP. I was including every red-handed "pro-choice" politician, as well. If Democrats cared about "the most vulnerable among us," as they so often claim, they could do something about this.

If they're doing anything illegal, which would be breathtaking stupid as they're usually to always under a significant amount of scrutiny, I await the results of an actual investigation.

Oh, man. You oughtta take that act on the road, cause I about died, laughing.  :rofl:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2015, 11:54:31 PM »
Since when does non-profit stop people within the non-profit from making a profit?  Just because the organization as a whole does not make a profit means very little. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 12:04:39 AM »
Since when does non-profit stop people within the non-profit from making a profit?  Just because the organization as a whole does not make a profit means very little. 

[cough] Clinton foundation [/cough]
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 01:12:23 AM »

"We're a non-profit, of course we aren't concerned with making money!" said the CEO with the $500,000 salary.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 06:37:40 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/14/planned-parenthoods-client-promised-profit-fiscal-growth-for-harvested-baby-body-parts/

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress said the abortion provider is lying: “Planned Parenthood makes two key admissions in their statement today; first, that aborted fetal parts are harvested at their clinics, and second, that money is exchanged in connection with this.”

He also says Planned Parenthood is lying by insisting it gets “proper consent” from its patients,” and “Planned Parenthood does not make money off the body parts.”

In response, Daleiden produced anonline ad from StemExpress, Planned Parenthood’s partner in the body-parts business, that “advertises 4 different times the financial benefit that Planned Parenthood clinics can receive from supplying fetal tissue with the words, ‘Financially profitable,’ ‘Financial Profits,’ ‘financial benefit to your clinic,’ and ‘fiscal growth of your own clinic.'” The ad has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Dorothy Furgerson.

Mash the link and read the marketing materials.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 09:13:58 AM »
Non profit.... :rofl:

http://www.jillstanek.com/2014/06/planned-parenthood-ceos-annual-salary-now-exceeds-500000/

You see....just because there aren't shares or investors who are profiting, there's plenty of ways to get rich off a non profit.  Like being the CEO, for example.

I find I have little to say about this, and very little emotional reaction. This story is exactly what any reasonable person would expect from those who spend their workdays murdering innocent children. I suppose we will get to hear some politicians getting emotional over this, as if it were somehow worse than the murders themselves. Which they could stop, if they wanted to.

QFT.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 09:35:54 AM »
In cases like this "Non Profit" simply means "We are making money but it's tax free bitches, tax free!"

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 10:56:51 AM »
I thought that selling organs was illegal in the US. Or are these not "organs" because they don't come from "humans"?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 11:34:58 AM »
Selling organs is illegal.  I don't know how they classify this.  

The profit issue is a side show to me.  The act of harvesting and selling is enough.  It would not surprise me if the selling fetal tissue is buried in the paperwork the patients sign.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:44:37 PM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 11:37:37 AM »
My guess is that PP does this by patient donation, and the costs charged are for processing and transport.  Just like you see with blood banks, tissue banks and organ donation to meet the letter of the law.  I bet they have had their lawyers parse this with a fine-tooth comb.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 11:43:11 AM »
My guess is that PP does this by patient donation, and the costs charged are for processing and transport.  Just like you see with blood banks, tissue banks and organ donation to meet the letter of the law.  I bet they have had their lawyers parse this with a fine-tooth comb.

All true. However, given precedent evidence of staff behavior in PP clinics, I am skeptical of the notion that they are diligent in pursuing truly informed consent.

"Now, this form will let us harvest and distribute the fetus' organs after we've removed it. Please sign on the X."
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 01:14:48 PM »
I thought that selling organs was illegal in the US. Or are these not "organs" because they don't come from "humans"?

Yes, no. It is illegal to make a profit from selling organs. But you can charge to recoup your expenses. And of course, no one is ever overly generous with counting their expenses. Blood banks, spare parts from corpses, apparently abortion clinics, etc. You need consent. While it's not widely discussed, this is kinda an every day thing.

Blood is the most common and runs $160 to $600 per pint. It costs money to safely harvest tissues or fluids of all kinds, pay the staff, pay for testing, pay for transportation, pay for storage, etc. All in compliance with a multitude of local, state and federal laws and regulations.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.