Author Topic: Fresh Baby Livers for Sale!: Planned Parenthood Hawks Baby Body Parts  (Read 19677 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Fresh Baby Livers for Sale!: Planned Parenthood Hawks Baby Body Parts
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2015, 06:13:13 PM »
Wrong girl.  She's from Texas IIRC.

It could apply here, with the Canadian gal not having a soul, but now you've ruined it.  =(
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2015, 06:23:38 PM »
It could apply here, with the Canadian gal not having a soul, but now you've ruined it.  =(

We can let her come to our party if we don't have standards.  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2015, 07:25:49 PM »
No.  Canadians aren't real people though.  There's not enough evidence either way regarding Democrats yet, so I'd propose just storing them in zoos.
I heard Wesley Clark has some ideas and wants you to subscribe to his newsletter. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2015, 12:22:30 AM »
Restraining order has been issued to stop the release of any more videos. Guess PP has friends in high places.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/29/restraining-order-issued-against-anti-abortion-group-video/?intcmp=hpbt1
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2015, 12:32:10 AM »
I don't know how they got copies of our videos your honor but we didn't release them...

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2015, 08:05:37 AM »
Restraining order has been issued to stop the release of any more videos. Guess PP has friends in high places.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/29/restraining-order-issued-against-anti-abortion-group-video/?intcmp=hpbt1

Gee, I don't recall any of the News (as they claim) hidden camera exposé videos getting prior restraint. Funny that.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2015, 09:19:58 AM »
Yeah, I can't see this standing up to a 1A review, but stranger things have happened....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2015, 11:08:10 AM »

Hey, where is the ACLU jumping all over the judge for censorship, prior restraint and all that?

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2015, 11:20:02 AM »
Hey, where is the ACLU jumping all over the judge for censorship, prior restraint and all that?

To quote a well known poster here: "Heh."
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

zxcvbob

• friend
"It's good, though..."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2015, 11:36:36 AM »
And restraining order has been ignored:
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/planned-parenthood-fourth-video-released-fetal-tissue-120809.html

Good. Let them do it the Obama way: do something, then see if a court stops you after you've done it.

That the DOJ would go after the makers of the video rather than PP for violating federal laws is a sign of just how bad this government has become. I think it's hog-feeding time.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2015, 11:35:14 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/31/judge-blocks-release-recordings-by-anti-abortion-group/

Another restraining order.

First Amendment?  Please, we already ignore that religious nonsense in there. Who cares about that speech stuff either?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »
Interesting new strategy: If Republicans get their way and divert PP funds, PP will no longer be able to prevent abortions, and abortions will increase. Hello bizzaro world.

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/03/new-spin-planned-parenthood-needs-500m-to-prevent-345000-abortions-per-year/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »
Interesting new strategy: If Republicans get their way and divert PP funds, PP will no longer be able to prevent abortions, and abortions will increase. Hello bizzaro world.

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/03/new-spin-planned-parenthood-needs-500m-to-prevent-345000-abortions-per-year/

Right. Because there's more money in contraception and "reproductive health" than selling fetal tissue. And the STD argument is risible. You're female, and you think you may have a STD. A PP clinic is going to be your first stop? I'm curious how many of those diagnoses were made for women already seeking abortions.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2015, 04:19:04 PM »
Right. Because there's more money in contraception and "reproductive health" than selling fetal tissue. And the STD argument is risible. You're female, and you think you may have a STD. A PP clinic is going to be your first stop? I'm curious how many of those diagnoses were made for women already seeking abortions.
Why sell only one service when you can sell more?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2015, 04:34:04 PM »
Why sell only one service when you can sell more?

No reason. But to suggest you need money to provide an inexpensive or less expensive service which will preclude you from offering as much of another service which nets you orders of magnitude more money? Given the callous disregard and venality displayed in the videos thus far, the altruistic/utilitarian argument does not seem credible.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2015, 08:09:16 PM »
They can do more mammograms and make more money. They've been saying for years that one of the important non-abortion services they provide for women is mammograms, even though PP doesn't own a mammogram machine in any of its clinics.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2015, 08:12:52 PM »
even though PP doesn't own a mammogram machine in any of its clinics.

I just saw that today. There's a lot of stuff spilling out of their now open closet.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2015, 08:14:24 PM »
I just saw that today. There's a lot of stuff spilling out of their now open closet.

That fact (the mammogram lie) has been public knowledge for years. It's just now being reported on outside the pro-life community, thanks to the videos.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.