Author Topic: Dangerous *Not nice word for gay men* strikes again  (Read 12002 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Dangerous *Not nice word for gay men* strikes again
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 12:20:53 AM »
I think he's actually worse than CSD.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 12:27:02 AM »
CSD?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 12:27:55 AM »
UPDATE 37: Rioters assault BuzzFeed reporter after threatening him and claiming that filming “puts people in danger.”
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 12:30:58 AM »
Austin Braun From Jim Dalrymple, reporter overseeing protests: "Our reporter on the scene is @blakersdozen. We’re trying to determine what happened. Hearing he’s ok."
MOLON LABE!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2017, 12:35:03 AM »
Maybe in some circumstances police should have automatic weapons ...

So the dainty little "protestors" have engaged in wholesale destruction of property, trespass, assault, arson, interference with a police officer, and bank robbery (which is a federal felony). All over what one gay guy might say that they don't want to hear. My bet is that nobody will be arrested or charged, and the university won't expel anyone. And that's the problem -- the aw-thaw-rih-tays are teaching these vermin that actions don't bear consequences ... and actions should bear consequences.

Whatever happened to 'If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 12:38:23 AM »
Flame throwers, detcord, claymores, whatever it takes.
MOLON LABE!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 01:59:42 AM »
Trashing a Starbucks now!

I guess those 10,000 refugees will have to sweep up broken glass.

ETA:  Milo got some air time with Tucker Carlson over the riots:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mg8AVpe6rY
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:23:25 AM by Angel Eyes »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 06:49:32 AM »
I'm getting to the point where I think a few nice instances of EXTREME police brutality -- delivered with saps, truncheons, and PR-24s -- is most appropriate.

Throw a rock, get beaten until you piss red for a month.

I've gotten to the point where I really doing care if some of these aholes are severely injured or even killed. Wages of protest, as far as I'm concerned. If you're this invested, you must be willing to die for your cause. No problem.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 07:21:47 AM »
I'm getting to the point where I think a few nice instances of EXTREME police brutality -- delivered with saps, truncheons, and PR-24s -- is most appropriate.

I've gotten to the point where I really doing care if some of these aholes are severely injured or even killed. Wages of protest, as far as I'm concerned. If you're this invested, you must be willing to die for your cause. No problem.

I am to that point as well.  Now if the protest is truly peaceful and they have the necessary permits, I am all for people exercising their 1st Amendment right, but riots and violence need an equal or greater response.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 07:41:20 AM »
Trashing a Starbucks now!

YESSSSSS
They've begun to eat their own!
7-11 was a part time job.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 08:19:57 AM »
"It's good, though..."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 08:44:22 AM »
"I am all for people exercising their 1st Amendment right, but riots and violence need an equal or greater response."

Bingo.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2017, 08:56:28 AM »
I don't know how many TV shows I've seen where they show all these neat, non-lethal riot control crap. The super slippery slimey stuff they can spray all over crowds of rioters, the vomit inducing sound cannon. Rubber bullets, bean bag projectiles and tear gas get far to little use.

As for the arsonists and looters, just *expletive deleted*ing shoot them.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2017, 09:12:40 AM »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/protesters-start-fires-shut-down-alt-right-figures-speech-at?utm_term=.ao1azpk5z#.et3grz6Or

Side note: Ya know, a few small Cats with expanded metal covered cockpits, Nomex suits for the operators and big ass blades would unclog those streets PDQ
MOLON LABE!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2017, 09:24:57 AM »

Especially considering:

In the evening, a small group dressed in black and in hooded sweatshirts used metal barricades to break windows, threw smoke bombs and flares, used a diesel generator to start a large bonfire outside the building.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/02/trump-hints-that-federal-funding-could-be-cut-after-u-c-berkeley-riot.html

If the police themselves say this was a small group, then why are you not just surrounding and arresting them? When you're outnumbered, I can understand hanging back, but when the rioters are outnumbered, stop them. By whatever means necessary (I understand that the cops there might have wanted to do that, but may have been prevented by their administration).

I would hope they at least use witnesses and traffic cams to try and track down the rioters who pulled an innocent person out of their vehicle and beat the crap out of them in a case of mistaken identity. The high schoolers involved should be tried as adults. I'm all for giving youth a break for youthful indiscretions, but this was violent crime. Sorry, you've lost your chance. Permanent criminal record and I hope it ruins your life.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2017, 09:35:31 AM »
If the police themselves say this was a small group, then why are you not just surrounding and arresting them? When you're outnumbered, I can understand hanging back, but when the rioters are outnumbered, stop them. By whatever means necessary (I understand that the cops there might have wanted to do that, but may have been prevented by their administration).

I would hope they at least use witnesses and traffic cams to try and track down the rioters who pulled an innocent person out of their vehicle and beat the crap out of them in a case of mistaken identity. The high schoolers involved should be tried as adults. I'm all for giving youth a break for youthful indiscretions, but this was violent crime. Sorry, you've lost your chance. Permanent criminal record and I hope it ruins your life.

Because it was a small group, but the police are well aware that if they intervened against the small group, the rest of the "protesters" would move to protect the "small group".

Because the "protesters" are there for cover.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2017, 11:27:47 AM »
What would happen if a group decided to wage war on the U.S. by staging "protest" riots night after night, in multiple cities, breaking and burning stuff in a different part of town each night?

How long would it take for the government to finally respond with appropriate measures?

And yes, I realize the "what if" is superfluous.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2017, 11:29:16 AM »
In some cities, there never would be a response other than city leaders saying "First Amendment must be protected over threat to property/life/etc."

In other cities hopefully there would be some scrambled hippy brains seeing the light of day.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »

I'm way past that point. Wear a mask to a protest, get shot. The people in black are most likely getting paid to destroy property, attack people and intimidate people over political views and incite riots. They literally are terrorists.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2017, 12:08:02 PM »
A few years ago one of the violent little douchebags was shot and killed in Italy after he tried to assault a police officer with a fire extinguisher.

Ah, here we go. In 2001. Wow, didn't think it was that long ago...

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/21/world/genoa-summit-meeting-overview-italian-protester-killed-police-genoa-meeting.html

Typical responses from the leaders of some of the European states.

"It was not clear today why the riot police were armed with live ammunition."

Why? Because violent aholes who were very likely trying to injure/kill the police officers.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2017, 12:11:35 PM »
Hey, the little douchewad is on Wikipedia...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Carlo_Giuliani

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2017, 12:17:10 PM »
Because it was a small group, but the police are well aware that if they intervened against the small group, the rest of the "protesters" would move to protect the "small group".

Because the "protesters" are there for cover.
If the police went in as a group with speed and violence, the other protestors would do nothing but pull back.  The problem is they rarely do anything of the kind.  This is all a product of liberal urban leadership in the major cities.  

I am actually waiting for the story of the concealed handgun holder who gets pulled from his car and shoots a bunch of people.  Or who is confronted by a mob and empties his gun into them.  Maybe the location of these things is why that we don't see that story.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2017, 12:49:25 PM »
If the police went in as a group with speed and violence, the other protestors would do nothing but pull back.  The problem is they rarely do anything of the kind.  This is all a product of liberal urban leadership in the major cities.  

I am actually waiting for the story of the concealed handgun holder who gets pulled from his car and shoots a bunch of people.  Or who is confronted by a mob and empties his gun into them.  Maybe the location of these things is why that we don't see that story.  

In DC, a line of cops drove a group of anarchists into what can be best described as a blind canyon of buildings and a larger force of cops and paddy wagons on the other end.They never saw it coming until it was too late, many are facing up to 10 years in federal prison.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2017, 01:19:43 PM »

Like this? :

https://youtu.be/f0f3SnOiqcs

Flanked and put down hard and fast.  Can't believe they responded appropriately in Portland, of all the lefty holes.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »
https://youtu.be/f0f3SnOiqcs

Flanked and put down hard and fast.  Can't believe they responded appropriately in Portland, of all the lefty holes.

Couple of nice throws there.  Shift the center off the base on contact and then let them drop, rather than fighting to get them to the ground.  Sensei would approve.