Author Topic: Questions Arise About Anti-Islam Filmmaker  (Read 18080 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Questions Arise About Anti-Islam Filmmaker
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2012, 04:14:03 PM »
you didn't look at the link?

i don't blame ya a bit
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2012, 04:22:35 PM »
From what I have heard, almost no one has even seen this movie.  Blaming all the attacks on it is idioitic.  

As said during the last round of rage over cartoons, I think we should be publishing daily/weekly pictures and insults to Muhammed.  Not to insult the Muslims, but to provide an object lesson on what exactly free speech is.  Eventually, even they will get over it.  They don't like us very much now anyway.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2012, 12:07:18 AM »
Reading your link c&sd it would appear that the feds are making him prove his innocence as they have no hard evidence.

I still don't see where 55% came from, so I'm going with a 4th point of contact number.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

• friends
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2012, 02:49:14 AM »
Reading your link c&sd it would appear that the feds are making him prove his innocence as they have no hard evidence.

I still don't see where 55% came from, so I'm going with a 4th point of contact number.

no hard evidence he made the film? used an alias? violated parole?   
you mean other than him admitting it?    what more you want?

you don't understand how parole works?

as to the 55%  i posted a link to a study that sourced it to the doj study.   sorry that contradicts your emotions about it.  reality does that sometimes
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2012, 08:36:04 AM »
Good article worth the read:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/09/16/ayaan-hirsi-ali-on-the-islamists-final-stand.html

But that was nothing compared with what happened when I made a short film with Theo van Gogh (titled Submission) that drew attention to the direct link between the Quran and the plight of Muslim women. In revenge for this act of free thinking, Mohammed Bouyeri, a 26-year-old Dutch-Moroccan man, murdered van Gogh—shooting him eight times and stabbing him with two knives, one of which pinned a note to his body threatening the West, Jews, and me. As he was dying, my friend Theo reportedly asked his assailant, “Can’t we talk about this?” It’s a question that has haunted me ever since, often in bed at night. One side proposing a conversation; the other side thrusting a blade.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2012, 08:57:30 AM »
But that was nothing compared with what happened when I made a short film with Theo van Gogh (titled Submission) that drew attention to the direct link between the Quran and the plight of Muslim women. In revenge for this act of free thinking, Mohammed Bouyeri, a 26-year-old Dutch-Moroccan man, murdered van Gogh—shooting him eight times and stabbing him with two knives, one of which pinned a note to his body threatening the West, Jews, and me. As he was dying, my friend Theo reportedly asked his assailant, “Can’t we talk about this?” It’s a question that has haunted me ever since, often in bed at night. One side proposing a conversation; the other side thrusting a blade.

I learned everything I needed to know a few years back...
I had a coworker who originated from Sudan, emigrated to and was educated in the Netherlands before immigrating into the US.
He was a very nice guy, I got along with him great, and most others got along with him well too.
When this incident came out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_teddy_bear_blasphemy_case , oneof my coworkers asked him what he thought of it. His reply was that the woman blasphemed the prophet and should be beheaded.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2012, 10:56:06 AM »
C&sd reading is fundamental.  It states (at the bottom) that 45% are returned to prison.  With 1/3 having committed new crimes and the rest on technical violations.

It also points out after providing that number that:

1 No citation found for FN_probation-and-parole-in-the-united-states-1998! .

So it looks like they pulled that number out of their fourth point of contact.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:13:13 AM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

• friends
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »
C&sd that says 45% violated parole, not 55%.

it says 45% completed successfully   and to be honest i thought that was high but i guess a lotta folks get unsupervised so that might explain it. its difficult for "normal" or at least law abiding folks to comprehend   

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2012, 11:16:25 AM »
I learned everything I needed to know a few years back...
I had a coworker who originated from Sudan, emigrated to and was educated in the Netherlands before immigrating into the US.
He was a very nice guy, I got along with him great, and most others got along with him well too.
When this incident came out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_teddy_bear_blasphemy_case , oneof my coworkers asked him what he thought of it. His reply was that the woman blasphemed the prophet and should be beheaded.

Irritated but not surprised by this.
Makes one wonder if they act just like a pre-programed drone when their religion kicks in.....
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
So it looks like they pulled that number out of their fourth point of contact.

That's where all the best statistics originate.  Often doesn't matter what the debate or which side of the issue.   ;/
"It's good, though..."

• friends
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2012, 11:26:15 AM »
That's where all the best statistics originate.  Often doesn't matter what the debate or which side of the issue.   ;/

goodness  reading is fundamental  the statistic is on the first line of the link i warned the gestalt they wouldn't like. its sourced to doj. if you can come up with anyone who wants tro pretend some majority of folks complete probation/parole please let me know.  i'm gonna take a nap have a sandwich while you guys try

here its be kind to the true believers week
http://www.nij.gov/topics/courts/pretrial/research-meeting/austin.pdf
page 3

or here
http://www.appa-net.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?WebCode=VB_FAQ#1

HankB

• friend
GOOD NEWS from Pakistan
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2012, 12:29:21 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/america_basher_backfire_dKswUjW6LBShGc2uKrGyIM

Old Glory strikes back - a Pakistani man kicked the bucket from smoke inhalation.

The smoke was from burning American flags at a demonstration he was attending!     =D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2012, 12:31:58 PM »

goodness  reading is fundamental  the statistic is on the first line of the link i warned the gestalt they wouldn't like. its sourced to doj. if you can come up with anyone who wants tro pretend some majority of folks complete probation/parole please let me know.  i'm gonna take a nap have a sandwich while you guys try

here its be kind to the true believers week
http://www.nij.gov/topics/courts/pretrial/research-meeting/austin.pdf
page 3

or here
http://www.appa-net.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?WebCode=VB_FAQ#1

Once again you are the master at posting things that do not matter

Tell me. Were it not for the film, would this man be in custody. Again, no obfuscation or deflection please. Yes or no?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

• friends
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2012, 12:39:55 PM »
irony escapes you doesn't it?
reality too?
when other than your fevered dreams has he been in custody since he made parole?
do wax prolific on posting things that don't matter for us
 assuming that no other instances of mr meth cook violating his parole exist he would not be facing parole violations.  heck he coulda got away with his current oopsies if he had not gotten so public with it  but the system relies and rightly so on the stupid to make it easy for the courts.

was that clear enough?

were it not for the film as far as i know he was in compliance. likely not but that will come out shortly i suspect

brimic

• friends
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »
Old Glory strikes back - a Pakistani man kicked the bucket from smoke inhalation.

The smoke was from burning American flags at a demonstration he was attending!
Win!
Not only will we kill you in your sleep on Christmas, but our flags themselves will kill you too. :laugh:
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »
Win!
Not only will we kill you in your sleep on Christmas, but our flags themselves will kill you too. :laugh:
Note to self:

Obtain patent for American flags made of Detcord for ME distribution.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: GOOD NEWS from Pakistan
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2012, 01:05:01 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/america_basher_backfire_dKswUjW6LBShGc2uKrGyIM

The smoke was from burning American flags at a demonstration he was attending!     =D

You know, I always thought it'd be amusing to slip an asbestos cloth flag to a few of these screaming beards and watch them have a fit as they tried in vain to burn it.  :lol:

• friends
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2012, 01:25:27 PM »
i think something pyrotechnic as a coating might be fun to watch
'

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: GOOD NEWS from Pakistan
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2012, 01:38:31 PM »

So outsourcing flag production to China is a good thing now?    =D

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2012, 01:43:40 PM »
So, ignoring all the drivel but your last paragraph, the only one that answers the question: you agree then that he would not be in custody if it were not for hurting some Muslims feelings?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

• friends
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2012, 01:48:47 PM »
rofl :facepalm:

you talk drivel?   you of the zomg (fill in the fictional nonsense dujour here) crowd?

lets recap  not arrested  not in custody  no midnite visit from fbi  no charges at all yet and certainly none from film.

on the reality aside
multiple felon on parole breaks a very specific condition of his parole and goes to see his po as required as a condition of that parole.  zomg the outrage!!!  not

• friends
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2012, 01:50:13 PM »
al jones has competition  and i think he was more worried about "adam against the man" [popcorn]

• friends
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2012, 02:13:22 PM »
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-09-17/world/world_anti-islam-filmmaker_1_hardcore-anti-islam-groups-historical-arabian-desert-adventure-dionne

he owes 3/4 mill?  bet the movie was/is a scam to fleece folks to pay that debt.  thats gonna really bite him in the butt with that tail hes drsgging.  how do the feds do parole?  does street time count?  i know in va you can do 9 years 11 months on 10 years parole and violate in last month. be sent back to do the whole 10. no credit for street time.  never done fed so i don't know about that one.

• friends
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2012, 02:16:12 PM »
yea   he fleeced em
first rule of a con?  tell the sucker what he wants to hear

and even better to sucker some bloggers first
they sucker the rest for ya
kinda like gunpal/gpal

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/media-for-christ-boss-joseph-nassralla-says-anti-muhammad-filmmaker-nakoula-basseley-nakoula-misled-him-while-pamela-gellers-blog-solicited-funds-for-anti-muhammad-film/

• friends