Author Topic: whoa common sense in dc?  (Read 1054 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
whoa common sense in dc?
« on: May 19, 2013, 06:11:01 PM »
when did that happen?
guy still pays a fine but no charges gets other 2 seized guns back?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/19/dc-man-wont-face-gun-charges-shooting-pit-bull-att/
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: whoa common sense in dc?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:08:15 PM »
The hero is leaving DC.  Possibly as a result of the incident?

I wish he went for a full Jury trial, rather than kowtowing to the $1000 fine.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

• friends
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 02:40:02 PM »
The hero is leaving DC.  Possibly as a result of the incident?

maybe you or one of kohesh's raiders can lead the way with that jury trial?  surely someone will do more than talk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »

Why, so he can go to jail and/or end up with an even bigger fine?  A jury trial might be a good idea in other places but for a gun related crime in DC, you don't want to go that route.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

• friends
Re: Re: whoa common sense in dc?
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 05:52:10 PM »
you are so correct. he doesn't. he wants someone else to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2