Author Topic: Eric Holder Farewell Party Held in Baltimore  (Read 10853 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Eric Holder Farewell Party Held in Baltimore
« on: April 26, 2015, 11:35:38 AM »
http://www.unz.com/isteve/the-eric-folder-farewell-party/

Gentrified Crowd Under Attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR1gCfh7J1I

Vibrant Youths Being Vibrant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st4IHokD4Jc

Diversity in Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st4IHokD4Jc

If Only We Had Spent More On Education
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuY7w1WiBPg&feature=youtu.be

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/25/war-zone-baltimore-erupts-into-violence-chaos-as-blacklivesmatter-riots-rage/
Racial protests supposed to be peaceful quickly turned into violent riots on Saturday evening, closing down the city of Baltimore for some time—and creating a panic for thousands of people as just 50 miles away elites in Washington partied with President Barack Obama at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner...

All of a sudden—literally as my brother and I walked out of Bullpen—everything went haywire. What were peaceful marchers holding up signs turned into violent rioters. Innocent fans standing by were confronted by the rioters, who physically and verbally threateningly engaged many of them—and then the protesters got even more violent.

All of a sudden, beer bottles and cans, and other projectiles were lobbed by the protesters into the crowds of fans. To get those projectiles, the protesters stole them forcibly from the bartenders and vendors set up outside each of those three bars. One beer can whizzed by my brother’s face, missing him by about six inches, and more flew all over the crowded area.

The crowd of protesters then stopped a blue station wagon carrying a white family as they tried to drive past Pickles, Bullpen and Sliders along a narrow one-way stretch between the bars and the main road. As a horde of them smashed their open and closed fists on the hood of the car—while impeding them by standing in front of them—the driver backed up on the one way pass in a desperate attempt to get out of dodge. Then, stopped on the other side with nowhere to go, protesters ripped open the passenger door of the car and began reaching around inside the vehicle. As hundreds of people looked on, including several police officers who didn’t engage the violent protesters, the white woman in the front seat—middle-aged and a little heavyset with dark hair—was visibly terrified. The group of black men who ripped open the car door suddenly realized they were separated from the larger group of protesters and abandoned their quest to seemingly either carjack the station wagon or rob the people inside in front of hundreds, driving out of the one-way street back onto the main road and presumably out of dodge.

As projectiles continued flying everywhere from each part of the crowd—like a war-zone—another black man then charged into the crowd of Red Sox and Orioles fans standing outside Pickles Pub and tore the metal barricades apart throwing them into the now-crowded one-way pass where the assaulted station wagon was a moment ago.

Riots have a tendency to disperse when several of the most bold rioters are shot and killed.  Even just a few men armed with makeshift weapons (table legs, baseball bats, etc.) charging into the face and laying about would do the trick.  And since the LEOs tend to shirk their duty when the riot begins, I see no reason for the citizenry not to step into the void.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/205773/
WHILE BALTIMORE SAW VIOLENT RIOTS OVER POLICE BRUTALITY, folks in the Capital District were walking the Red Carpet and ignoring the National Anthem at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. “No one is allowed to leave Oriole Park at Camden Yards. There are at least 15,000 people trapped in the stadium.”

Tom Wolfe > Nostradamus

Anarcho-Tyranny
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_T._Francis#Anarcho-tyranny
Quote from:  Samuel T Francis
What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny – the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through "sensitivity training" and multiculturalist curricula, "hate crime" laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny

Quote from:  Samuel T Francis
The laws that are enforced are either those that extend or entrench the power of the state and its allies and internal elites ... or else they are the laws that directly punish those recalcitrant and "pathological" elements in society who insist on behaving according to traditional norms – people who do not like to pay taxes, wear seat belts, or deliver their children to the mind-bending therapists who run the public schools; or the people who own and keep firearms, display or even wear the Confederate flag, put up Christmas trees, spank their children, and quote the Constitution or the Bible – not to mention dissident political figures who actually run for office and try to do something about mass immigration by Third World populations.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Eric Holder Farewell Party Held in Baltimore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 01:22:38 PM »
I agree with you on what a proper civilian response should be however I suspect that if a white defender so much as turned a garden house against an urban yout  in defense the (in)justice Dept would be all over them.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »
Good thing maryland isn't a shall issue ccw state, it could have become the ok corral. ;/

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:29:09 PM »
I agree with you on what a proper civilian response should be however I suspect that if a white defender so much as turned a garden house against an urban yout  in defense the (in)justice Dept would be all over them.

Video, video, video.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 02:31:16 PM »
Remember, every single one of them is directly subsidized by your tax dollars.

Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 02:33:21 PM »
Riots have a tendency to disperse when several of the most bold rioters are shot and killed.  Even just a few men armed with makeshift weapons (table legs, baseball bats, etc.) charging into the face and laying about would do the trick.  And since the LEOs tend to shirk their duty when the riot begins, I see no reason for the citizenry not to step into the void.
And if the LEOs are essentially functioning as a security detail for the mob?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »
Sort of looks like some third world hellhole, don't it?

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 04:54:06 PM »
And since the LEOs tend to shirk their duty when the riot begins

;/ The bleeding heart LE administrators and city administration refuse to let the officers stop a riot. The democrats aren't about to let their prime voting bloc come to harm while committing crimes.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 06:44:18 PM »

This is what was happening in charm city
The mayor declared destruction a civil right
If they had not held the36 thousand folks in the stadium till she was able to get her constituent base to safety the crowd would have had fun with the demonstrators . The demographics inside and outside stadium are very different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 06:56:30 PM »

Shoot them too. solution or problem.  Pick a side.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
The mayor declared destruction a civil right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And I thought you were just being snarky:

http://twitchy.com/2015/04/26/chaos-queen-baltimore-mayor-and-oberlin-grad-happy-to-give-safe-space-to-freddiegray-rioters/

How is this person the mayor?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 10:59:48 AM »
Spent time in Baltimore a few years back.  If I ever return it will be too soon. 
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 11:23:00 AM »

http://twitchy.com/2015/04/26/chaos-queen-baltimore-mayor-and-oberlin-grad-happy-to-give-safe-space-to-freddiegray-rioters/

That's the kind of leadership that made Detroit the city it is today.

I guess Baltimore is next.  And it's coming soon to a city near you.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 11:47:44 AM »
And it's coming soon to a city near you.

Its already here.
Liberal, white, mealy mouth, do nothing mayor blames CCW...
http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/sheriff-shreds-anti-gun-mayors-excuse-for-crime-spree/

Barack Obama

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2015, 12:02:02 PM »
A far cry from Bobby Bare's Streets of Baltimore...
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 02:56:49 PM »
Spent time in Baltimore a few years back.  If I ever return it will be too soon. 

Yup.  The scariest and most depressing ghetto I've ever seen was in Baltimore. 

Chris

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 03:09:29 PM »
And Obama continues to fan the flames of "Racial Healing":

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/27/obama-to-send-aide-to-freddie-gray-funeral-in-baltimore/

Yeah, this will go well.... ;/ ;/ =| =|
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 03:54:47 PM »

Huh. My company does some of the fixtures for MK. They ended up not going with the software I wrote, essentially help desk ticketing system for broken store stuff.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015, 06:10:06 PM »

Starry eyed lily white liberals and ghetto dwellers uniting to vote hard left Democrat. Why are most major cities shitholes? Because of "leaders" like this and the inhabitants who support their idiotic policies. They get exactly what they want and deserve.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 07:59:34 PM »
Looks like the governor is a little more serious than the mayor: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/27/gov-hogan-puts-maryland-national-guard-on-notice/

I'd sure hate to be sent into a riot without ammo.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 08:21:49 PM »
We were able to break up large crowds of rioting bone heads back in the 60's by skipping shotgun birdshot off the crown of the city streets.  Pellets ricochet about knee high and sting like a hornet. 
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 08:38:55 PM »
We were able to break up large crowds of rioting bone heads back in the 60's by skipping shotgun birdshot off the crown of the city streets.  Pellets ricochet about knee high and sting like a hornet. 

Do you really expect the police to be given the OK to use any effective techniques against the "peaceful protestors"? It's a kindler, gentler hug a thug world now...

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 08:50:49 PM »
There is a live feed of breaking news right now on the NBC network news: the Guard is being deployed in Baltimore in support of LE.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 08:57:09 PM »
Rioters have cut fire hoses as firefighters attempt to put out the fires. Unsubstantiated rumors that firefighters have also been attacked and kept from responding.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 08:58:30 PM »
Rioters have cut fire hoses as firefighters attempt to put out the fires. Unsubstantiated rumors that firefighters have also been attacked and kept from responding.

Tell the firefighters their Halligans can be used for more than forcible entry. It makes a great attitude adjuster.

And damaging/destroying a fire hose while the fire crew using it is in a hazardous area (i.e., inside a burning building) is attempted murder in my book.