Author Topic: I'm 25 years old bro!  (Read 5391 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
I'm 25 years old bro!
« on: February 20, 2014, 06:07:51 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMQD2vNO_Jw

Punk kid picks a fight with the wrong guy.  :rofl:
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Re: I'm 25 years old bro!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 07:48:28 PM »
Dang....

Punk got KTFO....  Honestly, as long as that punk was out, I'd be worried that he wasn't getting back up. At all....
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 07:58:17 PM »
All the women making fun of him was pretty damn funny.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 08:09:52 PM »
I love the giant step back leading into it hit.  Ray Charles could have dodge that.  The older guy's hit is quick and delivered low to the jaw.  Right into the good night nerve.  Old age and treachery and all that....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 08:10:53 PM »
WHen i was a bouncer, I used to LOVE when the dudes would wind up all dramatic like for that big haymaker.

Gave me plenty of time to deflect/dodge it and lay down an ass whuppin'

Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 08:11:09 PM »
Bro I'm 25 years old too, except that I don't go around calling women c***s and/or starting fights (especially starting fights with a lame ass punch...really?)..homeboy needs to grow the *expletive deleted*ck up.

Bad news- I doubt he learned the lesson despite the forced nap. Good news- no TBI, on account of nothing of significance present in his skull.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 08:13:40 PM »
WHen i was a bouncer, I used to LOVE when the dudes would wind up all dramatic like for that big haymaker.

Gave me plenty of time to deflect/dodge it and lay down an ass whuppin'

I'm old and broke-down.....I'm going straight for the nut kick these days.....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 10:05:19 PM »
I love the giant step back leading into it hit.  Ray Charles could have dodge that.  The older guy's hit is quick and delivered low to the jaw.  Right into the good night nerve.  Old age and treachery and all that....

Dulce et decorum  :lol:

Hopefully that dumb *expletive deleted*it will learn something from this.   How's the old saying go? "“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.”

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 03:32:05 AM »
Drunks still need to take responsibility for their behavior.  Sometimes it is difficult.

Too bad the chances of a lesson being learned are very low.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 08:11:31 AM »
Drunks still need top take responsibility for their behavior.  Sometimes it is difficult.

Too bad the chances of a lesson being learned are very low.

stay safe.

[Rant]

This gentleman in the video that knocked out the fool was just doing what should become far more common- forcing idiots to own up for their retarded actions. Unfortunately, we as a society have become so intolerant of the concept of personal responsibility

A few months ago a friend of mine posted pictures of a minor riot after a sports game at her college. I posted that "Some firehoses and teargas would solve the problem right quick". She retorted "But they are just a bunch of drunk kids!" and other things...

BULLSHIT.

Welcome to adulthood. You own your actions. Being drunk does not excuse it. Being young yet still (supposedly) an adult does not excuse it.

Once again, I reiterate that one of the major problems with society is that we do not like the concept of personal responsibility. It's always "someone else's fault" or there is always an excuse.

If you decide to play stupid games, you deserve to win stupid prizes. Call a woman a c*** and try to assault her husband and you get punched out. Participate in a riot, damaging property and hurting people, you get gassed and pepper sprayed and hopefully jail. Rob a bank, go to jail. Assault someone on the street and get shot. Do heroin and OD. All actions that YOU chose to participate in, all consequences you brought down on yourself.

It's time we as a society stop excusing people for their behavior, especially when we excuse it due to them being under the influence and/or due to "young age". It's time we start making people own up for their idiocy, be it large or small.

One of the big things that I love about APS is their is no dodging of personal responsibility here. Except for when it's Fistful's fault. Seriously though, while we may disagree on many things (chili, cornbread, etc) everyone here actually acts like an adult (even if they have the gutterbound brain of a 15 y.o.)

[/Rant]

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 08:33:53 AM »
^yup we are reversing evolution

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 08:37:15 AM »
Boomhauer, have you been listening in on my speech to young criminals in court?  It drives me batty when I hear "I made a mistake."  No, a mistake is adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 5.  You made a choice.  Every choice in life has consequences.   Make a good choice, and consequences are good.  Make a bad choice, and the consequences are bad.  Maybe even painful.  For the jackass in the OP, his consequences were probably painful for a while. 
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 08:38:05 AM »
Bee-a-you-tee-full rant!
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 08:40:06 AM »
PWNT!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 09:07:55 AM »
Boomhauer, have you been listening in on my speech to young criminals in court?  It drives me batty when I hear "I made a mistake."  No, a mistake is adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 5.  You made a choice.  Every choice in life has consequences.   Make a good choice, and consequences are good.  Make a bad choice, and the consequences are bad.  Maybe even painful.  For the jackass in the OP, his consequences were probably painful for a while. 

you mean you don't hear guys man up and own up often?  shocked i am..... not.

i gave a lil speech in court once to a lady judge "i did it. i knew it was wrong when i did it and that there would be consequences if i got caught. i got caught and i am here today to accept those consequences"  folks in court looked at me like i had 2 heads. judge had a lil discussion with the ca my lawyer and the cop. then threw out the plea deal and more or less cut me loose with a fine 3 months to pay it and a conditional release on all the rest . stay outa trouble for a year and it goes away. considering i was looking at a dime and my plea was gonna get me 3 years with 2 suspended i have been a big proponent of the truth shall set you free ever since
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »
Boomhauer, best rant I have seen in a long time.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:32:15 AM by adively »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 10:24:59 AM »
[Rant]

This gentleman in the video that knocked out the fool was just doing what should become far more common- forcing idiots to own up for their retarded actions. Unfortunately, we as a society have become so intolerant of the concept of personal responsibility

A few months ago a friend of mine posted pictures of a minor riot after a sports game at her college. I posted that "Some firehoses and teargas would solve the problem right quick". She retorted "But they are just a bunch of drunk kids!" and other things...

BULLSHIT.

Welcome to adulthood. You own your actions. Being drunk does not excuse it. Being young yet still (supposedly) an adult does not excuse it.

Once again, I reiterate that one of the major problems with society is that we do not like the concept of personal responsibility. It's always "someone else's fault" or there is always an excuse.

If you decide to play stupid games, you deserve to win stupid prizes. Call a woman a c*** and try to assault her husband and you get punched out. Participate in a riot, damaging property and hurting people, you get gassed and pepper sprayed and hopefully jail. Rob a bank, go to jail. Assault someone on the street and get shot. Do heroin and OD. All actions that YOU chose to participate in, all consequences you brought down on yourself.

It's time we as a society stop excusing people for their behavior, especially when we excuse it due to them being under the influence and/or due to "young age". It's time we start making people own up for their idiocy, be it large or small.

One of the big things that I love about APS is their is no dodging of personal responsibility here. Except for when it's Fistful's fault. Seriously though, while we may disagree on many things (chili, cornbread, etc) everyone here actually acts like an adult (even if they have the gutterbound brain of a 15 y.o.)

[/Rant]

Bravo sir. Bravo.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 10:36:24 AM »

Early audio I missed. But from body language, the older gentleman is giving the young man all the time in the world to just walk away. Same even after it became limited physical confrontational.

Nice jab slash sucker punch. Ended the fight quick and clean.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 10:43:35 AM »
Early audio I missed

You couldn't hear much before he started yelling "I'm 25" and calling the women a bunch of c***s. Most of the other audio was of the camera user and of the women telling him to calm down.

But yes I would also say the older guy definitely gave him more than ample opportunity to leave without getting hurt despite his idiocy.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 11:12:39 AM »
you mean you don't hear guys man up and own up often?  shocked i am..... not.

i gave a lil speech in court once to a lady judge "i did it. i knew it was wrong when i did it and that there would be consequences if i got caught. i got caught and i am here today to accept those consequences"  folks in court looked at me like i had 2 heads.

After that, the court staff probably thought they would be commuting home on their unicorns, which is just about as rare as your commendable action.  I love the situations in which my clinical staff call me and say "I f**ked up, and the patient had a bad outcome as a result, and I need you to come over and work with me to tell the patient about this and what we are going to do now".  I meet with the provider, the patient or family, explain what happened in clear language, apologize and tell them what I will be doing to try to make the situation better.  No ifs, buts or shilly-shallying.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »

Last time a guy tried that one on me, I just looked down.  He hit the old scar just above my hairline, where I can't feel anything anyway.  Broke 11 bones in his hand and wrist, according to the people that took pity on him and hauled him to the ER.  I can only imagine the hell he caught for losing a fight bad enough to end up in the hospital when he threw the only punch.

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 12:27:09 PM »
He hit the old scar just above my hairline, where I can't feel anything anyway

OK, I know that there has to be a hell of a story behind this. Lobotomy, brain transplant, scalped by an Indian (feather, not dot)...spill the beans

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 01:42:26 PM »
Apparently tone of voice still does not translate well over the electrotubes.

My comment on taking responsibility was intended to indicate that the yoot had in fact, albeit via the hard way, taken responsibility for his actions.

"I'm sorry" does nothing.  "I'm sorry I __.  Here's $awholelot to cover the cost of fixing what I broke/compensate for the evil I did and to cover the blood law violation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Law .  I am ashamed I was such a jerk and hope that if I ever do that again my own family will take me out of this life before I offend society" is a little better.  That is what I consider "taking responsibility for his actions".

Sorry it did not come across as such.  Here's $awhole lot of money to compensate for the confusion and causing Boomhauer to go off on a rant (although one he probably really enjoyed) and everyone else agreeing with and adding vignets illustrating his/their points.  I am truely ashamed and hope that my APS family will take me out of this life before I offend them again if I ever again fail to convey my intended meaning sufficiently.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2014, 03:21:50 PM »
Bwaahaahaahaa!

Alligator mouth, jaybird ass, glass jaw - he dropped like a stone.

Karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 03:50:34 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen one of these where the loudmouth that started it didn't either look like a windmill with his arms flailing around, or throw a haymaker.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."