Author Topic: Assault by a Soros funded operative  (Read 2057 times)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Assault by a Soros funded operative
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2018, 04:19:48 PM »
This *expletive deleted*it needs to be dealt with harshly and violently and, if necessary, lethally.

This.  And it's why I strongly encourage pretty much all the women I know to take a serious self defense course.  I know 12 year old girls who would've left the guy with some pretty nasty injuries.  (And yes, once I know they've got the techniques down, they get as real and determined of an attack to work with as I can manage without causing actual injury to them.  They, OTOH, do sometimes manage to leave me with real injuries, but I make it a point to tell them that I'm willing to eat a few more ibuprofen for them to be that much more effective if it's ever needed off the mat.)  The more responsible ones do get taught how to throw in a throat strike or a dangerous choke.  Pretty much all of them over about 15 get taught those as primary techniques; any guy violently grabbing them can be presumed to have intent worthy of such a response.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »
Quote from the assailant that's buried down in the article:

He grabbed my right arm, my leg was lodged between the door and the wall. He twisted my arm, and contorted it behind my back,” she explained. “I was scared. Every time I tried pulling away, he would grab tighter, and pull me closer into him.”

Davison said Stark pulled her head into his chest, bruising her neck, and held her there for several minutes.

“I was scared and screaming ‘stop—you’re hurting me,’” she explained.

Davison[the victim] said Stark[the assailant] warned Laxalt, [the candidate] saying, “Adam, there’s only one way you can make this stop.”

Names labeled for clarification.

There's only one way you can make this stop.

Yeah, that guy needed to be hurt, bad.  Throat punch, ruptured testicles, gouged out eyes, shot (if you have a gun)  something.  That kind of political violence needs to be fatal, or as close as practicable, pour encourager les autres.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 04:47:20 PM »
Quote from the assailant that's buried down in the article:

Names labeled for clarification.

There's only one way you can make this stop.

Yeah, that guy needed to be hurt, bad.  Throat punch, ruptured testicles, gouged out eyes, shot (if you have a gun)  something.  That kind of political violence needs to be fatal, or as close as practicable, pour encourager les autres.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS. SO. MUCH. THIS.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 07:41:36 PM »
How would it have been any different if it happened in her car, on a secluded jogging trail, at a gas station, or in her front yard?

Well,  I was trying to address the situation that I hadn't been aware she had been intruded upon.   If she had been in her car,  she could have been "trapped,"  while in the other situations it might be argued she might have been better able to escape.   This might make a difference in a state with "a duty to retreat,"  which I don't know exists in Vegas or not, plus, if she was grabbed,  it perhaps might not have been possible (unless she could get in a good swift kick to the family jewels).  The gas station locale might have presented an opportunity for another person in the vicinity to assist her.  

However,  endless speculation on how locale might affect the incident is a little pointless.  What happened is what happened.
I agree an aggressive defense would have been justified.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 10:03:02 PM »
Well,  I was trying to address the situation that I hadn't been aware she had been intruded upon.   If she had been in her car,  she could have been "trapped,"  while in the other situations it might be argued she might have been better able to escape.   This might make a difference in a state with "a duty to retreat,"  which I don't know exists in Vegas or not, plus, if she was grabbed,  it perhaps might not have been possible (unless she could get in a good swift kick to the family jewels).  The gas station locale might have presented an opportunity for another person in the vicinity to assist her.  

Even states that have a duty to retreat make it conditional on being able to retreat "in complete safety." If a big guy has a little woman in a headlock, where would she have any ability at all to retreat ... let alone "in complete safety"?

Never mind the swift kick to the jewels. That's use of force (by her) -- that's what you were arguing she might not have a right to do. As for a bystander being in a position to help her -- there is no law, in any state, that requires a bystander to assist someone who is being attacked, and there is no law in any state that says a person cannot use force to defend themselves if there's a bystander who "may" be in a position to assist.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 09:54:47 AM »
He's got a history of this kind of stuff too, unfortunately this guy doesn't seem to have gotten what he deserves yet.

Obviously violence shouldn't be tolerated... 
I had heard that he had body slammed a reporter. And he was way up, and I said, and this was the day of the election or just before -- 'This is terrible, he's going to lose the election.' And then I said, 'Wait a minute, I know Montana pretty well. I think it might help him.' And it did. He's a great guy. Tough cookie."
:facepalm:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.