Author Topic: Best cast bullet suppliers right now?  (Read 977 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Best cast bullet suppliers right now?
« on: August 18, 2010, 04:36:23 PM »
Looking for range fodder ammo for shooting steel matches.  Nothing super-whiz-bang, no need to perform a Texas heart shot on a bear or anything.

I ordered a few thousand bullets from Mastercast about 2 years ago and I've used 'em up.  Need more.  Thinking of ordering about 10k bullets.

3k 9mm
3k .38sp
2k .44sp
2k .45acp

Is Mastercast still "the deal" or is somebody else the go-to guy with better prices?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Jim147

• friends
Re: Best cast bullet suppliers right now?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
If you haven't looked here you might. http://www.missouribullet.com/index.php

He's not far up thee road from me. And he's always been fast. If you want to try some in a smaller quantity you might check Grafs.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 07:05:55 PM »

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 04:18:18 PM »
I ordered from Mastercast.  Mike gave me a 10% volume discount for a total order of 10k bullets.

My mail-lady is gonna hate me. =D  About 175 pounds of lead coming to my door, in the same shipment, in USPS flat-rate boxes. >:D
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 07:56:35 PM »
She might make you go to the PO to get them. Happened to me.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 10:22:49 AM »
Minor thread drift, but a take away from '320.  I went to the post office to mail a parcel, and the person behind the desk looked at the return address, and then asked if I would mind picking up my bullets from Delta Precision.  How I love living in a small town...
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.