Author Topic: Un-[___]ing Believable!  (Read 8253 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Un-[___]ing Believable!
« on: July 05, 2017, 09:55:23 AM »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/05/cnn_new_day_cnn_promised_not_to_identify_pro-trump_reddit_user_if_he_apologized_a_nice_thing.html

With everything that's happening in the country and in the world, CNN has nothing better to do than track down the person who created the meme of Trump body slamming CNN. So they find him, and then they act like it wasn't a form of blackmail that he apologized in exchange for not being outed because, well, he asked them not to blow his cover, they didn't offer him the deal they only accepted it.

Bastards. They know full well the mood of the country, and they are fully aware that if they published his name and location his house would probably be torched within 24 hours. Heck, if they published his name without the location, probably twenty people with that name all across the country would have their houses torched.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:21:47 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Un-[___]ing Believable!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 10:05:58 AM »
This is backfiring on them in spectacular fashion. At this point it's not just "delete your account', it's "delete your network".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 10:37:12 AM »
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 10:41:52 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

Where CNN admitted they are extorting the guy.

That story is just about an argument that CNN should take their beef to Trump, not the guy who made the meme. CNN is drowning in lack of self-awareness.

Anyway, isn't this the kind of stuff Anonymous loves to go after?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 10:45:28 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

Where CNN admitted they are extorting the guy.

I am amused by their defense.

"After contacting him with his real name and address, he posted the apology before he called us back! OBVIOUSLY, it wasn't anything we said to make him apologize, so we clearly didn't blackmail him!

(And if he knows what's good for him, that's what he'll say, too.)"

I'm fairly certain my 2 year old won't fall for that.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 10:46:34 AM »
That story is just about an argument that CNN should take their beef to Trump, not the guy who made the meme. CNN is drowning in lack of self-awareness.

Anyway, isn't this the kind of stuff Anonymous loves to go after?

Hey, even Anonymous and 4Chan need a little time to get things going; the blackmail just happened yesterday.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 11:26:57 AM »

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 12:03:07 PM »
Hey, even Anonymous and 4Chan need a little time to get things going; the blackmail just happened yesterday.
They are already on it. Pic is unreadable because reasons, but every topic is about CNN, somehow. Including the Israeli flag, the Pepe & the Elmo
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 01:25:58 PM »
They are already on it. Pic is unreadable because reasons, but every topic is about CNN, somehow. Including the Israeli flag, the Pepe & the Elmo

I don't know about the rest of them, but Elmo makes sense since they recently hired him as a recurring political analyst.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 02:58:27 PM »
I just saw a tweet that indicated 4chan has declared war on CNN also.  It was in a Sean Spicier tweet response.  The pieces of the post list CNN advertisers and give the names of the CNN people that tracked the kid down.  Looks like this could get interesting. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 03:01:54 PM »
I just saw a tweet that indicated 4chan has declared war on CNN also.  It was in a Sean Spicier tweet response.  The pieces of the post list CNN advertisers and give the names of the CNN people that tracked the kid down.  Looks like this could get interesting. 

https://twitter.com/polNewsForever
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:11:14 PM by fistful »

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2017, 06:58:20 PM »
Oh this sucks. My ribs are afu and it is really painful to laugh. And I am going to watch every cnn related gif and laugh. Repeatedly.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »
I just hope Han A. Solo is eligible for an emergency concealed carry permit.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 08:13:13 PM »
Some groups are preparing to go to Andrew Kaczynski's house and protest.

I hope someone talks some sense into them. That's the kind of thing I expect the SJWs to do, not conservatives/libertarians. Private property rights.  If they do it, they're no better than the people who blocked Betsy Devos from entering a school.

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/07/05/leave-andrew-alone-protest-outside-the-kaczynski-home-is-something-everyone-should-resist/

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 08:15:55 PM »
Word around Facebook is that the person who made it is 15 years old. Reddit and 4chan are on the attack. Saw a thread from there that was compiling a list off all their advertisers and their contact information.

One of my favorite memes that has sprung up.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

zahc

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 08:29:07 PM »
This isn't as bad as people make it sound. CNN is staffed with journalists, not activists. Sure they went after this guy, but they also go after all the anti-trump and pro-media meme creators. I'm pretty sure.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 09:32:07 PM »
This isn't as bad as people make it sound. CNN is staffed with journalists, not activists. Sure they went after this guy, but they also go after all the anti-trump and pro-media meme creators. I'm pretty sure.

Ahahahahaha ow, my ribs.
AKA Navy Joe   

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 11:37:33 PM »

I hope someone talks some sense into them. That's the kind of thing I expect the SJWs to do, not conservatives/libertarians. Private property rights.  If they do it, they're no better than the people who blocked Betsy Devos from entering a school.

That's what makes it hilarious, though.  [popcorn]  And I thought the incident with Devos was at a public school.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 12:11:45 AM »

And I thought the incident with Devos was at a public school.

Then insert anyone who offends SJWs and ends up with them on their front lawn. If it's wrong for one side to do it, it's also wrong for the other side. They can keep the protests to the Internet and the sidewalk in front of CNN.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 12:59:00 AM »
Different. CNN threatened to put the antifa autistic Lynch mob in the kid's yard if they so chose. And exactly what info has been leak proof lately? Shots fired. The weaponized autism bunch responded in kind, what should happen when you dox someone.

Much like the formerly trendy practice of criminal shopping list by papers publishing CCW lists. One of which I made. Editors are fair game then.
AKA Navy Joe   

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 01:25:24 AM »
Then insert anyone who offends SJWs and ends up with them on their front lawn. If it's wrong for one side to do it, it's also wrong for the other side. They can keep the protests to the Internet and the sidewalk in front of CNN.

Do you think protesting outside of a person's house is wrong? Why would you say that?

I'm not saying we should go so far as to ransack and raze their homes, like patriot mobs did to loyalists, back in the 1770s. I'm just talking about protest.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 01:41:26 AM »

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/07/05/leave-andrew-alone-protest-outside-the-kaczynski-home-is-something-everyone-should-resist/

I see it sauce for the gander, just a taste of their own cooking.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 01:55:02 AM »
Bastards. They know full well the mood of the country, and they are fully aware that if they published his name and location his house would probably be torched within 24 hours. Heck, if they published his name without the location, probably twenty people with that name all across the country would have their houses torched.

I think it depends on whether Anonymous is outraged by it or not. 

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/26/professor-arrested-on-suspicion-of-assaulting-trump-supporters-with-metal-bike-lock-in-berkeley/

Clanton, 28, was identified as the alleged bike-lock attacker on the 4Chan website soon after the incident in which leftist antifa counter-protesters clashed with Trump supporters, Berkleyside reported. Twenty people were arrested and 11 others were injured — seven of whom needed hospitalization, KPIX-TV said.

These are also the guys who tracked down a flag being flown where the only evidence of it being flown was a webcam showing the flag from an angle that only showed the flag and sky.