Author Topic: Ward Churchill, Anarchists, and Scrotal Inflation  (Read 7051 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Ward Churchill, Anarchists, and Scrotal Inflation
« on: April 01, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »
This was linked on another forum. Ward Churchill giving a talk at an Anarchist's convention. All I can say about the kooks on this webiste is Oh. My. God.

Note that some of the images (refer to my subject line) may be considered less than polite by some. If you're one of the some, don't click on the link.

http://www.zombietime.com/churchill_in_bay_area/churchill_sf_anarchist_bookfair_march_26_2005/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 06:29:05 PM »
I'm sure I'll always miss the temperate climate and beaches.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

uvakat

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 07:23:23 PM »
Quote from: BenW
This was linked on another forum. Ward Churchill giving a talk at an Anarchist's convention. All I can say about the kooks on this webiste is Oh. My. God./
+1...

Okay a day later and my virgin eyes and innocent brain are still reeling with the horror :-P
Nothing like a couple hundred rounds down range to make a girl feel better.  

wasrjoe

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 10:47:54 PM »
Ward Who?
Disenchanted with the Libertarian party and seeking practical ways to promote personal liberty.

Cool Hand Luke 22:36

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 12:14:04 AM »
"And I've got an answer for you and that answer is Eichmann! Eichmann! That is the mentality of Eichmann. Big Eichmann and little Eichmann. The good Germans that made that process possible are synonymous with the good Americans who voted for George Bush or thought that John Kerry was an alternative. [Audience applause.] And that explains the blind eye turned to a half-million Iraqi children. That's an entire coming generation because for every dead there's three more who are never gonna grow up other than in a twisted and physically deformed manner as a result of what's been done to them in order to impose the United States' will, and that's genocide. When you talk about it being imposed on a country of barely 20 million people, a half-million children is the future. The future was denied in the interest of American domination of the rest of the planet in order to support a material way of life and a mentality which is absolutely on its face indefensible to anyone with a scintilla of moral integrity. "
[As usual, Churchill's making up his own facts as he goes along: there's no evidence -- not even the hint of any evidence -- that 1.5 million Iraqi children are physically deformed because the actions of the United States.]
And the people of Colorado, many of whom struggle to afford a home and a decent education for their children, are forced at the point of a gun to give thier hard earned money to the State to support this garbage. And those same people go right on electing the politicians who make this possible.

Insanity.
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it."
Henry David Thoreau

doczinn

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 03:35:36 PM »
Disgusting.
D. R. ZINN

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 05:15:43 PM »
Heh, you think that page is disgusting, check out the main page for Zombitime.

Nothing as physically disgusting as "scrotum man", but they collect images of protests and marches in the Bezerkley / San Francisco area. Besides the protestors being nuts, a bunch of them make the Nazis look like a Jewish person's best friend. If you're familiar with the phrase, "wild-eyed Communist", they have the poster girl for it on one of the links as well.

Good for a laugh or regurgitating your last meal -- I'm not quite sure which.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

possenti

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 03:32:07 AM »
Man, I could smell the stink from those pictures when I opened that link!

Now excuse me while I go dig my eyes out with a spoon...

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 03:37:11 AM »
In an actual society of Anarchy I would give most of those people about five minutes before they wound up in slavery or a hotdog.

Moondoggie

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2005, 04:22:36 AM »
I'm not doctor, but IIRC my "health" flicks from boot camp, "Scrotum Man" probably has a mild case of NSU...Non-Specific Uretheraitis which is a STD.  The pics we were showed back in the day showed a South Pacific Native guy toting his elephantine (Now I'm also remembering the condition was referred to as "Elephantitus") scrotum around in a small wheelbarrow designed for that purpose.  Darned HMS Bounty "Limeys" & Captain Cook's lads ruined all the fun for everyone who followed!!!!

Too bad for Scrotum Man that as an anarchist he probably doesn't believe in the Public Health Service, or antibiotics, or safe sex!  The good news is that he probably won't be able to reproduce any more of his ilk!
Known from coast to coast, almost!

P5 Guy

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2005, 01:48:40 PM »
If the victims of the September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks are Eichmanns does that make the Jersey Girls Ilsa Kochs?

Iain

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2005, 02:40:02 PM »
Quote from: Moondoggie
I'm not doctor, but IIRC my "health" flicks from boot camp, "Scrotum Man" probably has a mild case of NSU...Non-Specific Uretheraitis which is a STD.  The pics we were showed back in the day showed a South Pacific Native guy toting his elephantine (Now I'm also remembering the condition was referred to as "Elephantitus") scrotum around in a small wheelbarrow designed for that purpose.  Darned HMS Bounty "Limeys" & Captain Cook's lads ruined all the fun for everyone who followed!!!!

Too bad for Scrotum Man that as an anarchist he probably doesn't believe in the Public Health Service, or antibiotics, or safe sex!  The good news is that he probably won't be able to reproduce any more of his ilk!
No really, he deliberately introduces saline into his scrotum to achieve that aesthetic effect, he thinks it is good.
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

Moondoggie

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2005, 04:06:03 PM »
Well, I'm still holding out hope that the procedure leads to sterility.
Known from coast to coast, almost!

sven

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2005, 04:55:16 PM »
Is this a 'borrowed' Oleg poster (on the left side)?

Oleg Volk

• Administrator
    • Volkstudio Blog
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2005, 05:02:42 PM »
Yes, it is featuring THR's Nualle.

Winston Smith

• friends
  • Cheaper than a locksmith
    • My Photography
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2005, 06:42:54 PM »
Is litigation forthcoming?
Jack
APS #22
I'm eighteen years old. I know everything and I'm invincible.
Right?

Oleg Volk

• Administrator
    • Volkstudio Blog
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2005, 08:51:08 PM »
No. I have no way of figuring out who did it.

RaggedClaws

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2005, 04:20:32 AM »
Oh jeez, I can just smell the pachouli and fermented sweat.  

That scrotal thing is just wrong.  Just plain wrong.