Author Topic: Want!!!  (Read 859 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Want!!!
« on: July 01, 2014, 10:05:40 PM »

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Want!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 10:22:59 PM »
Saw that making the rounds on book of face. To a guy that burns firewood for heat it seems kind of wasteful.

On the other hand, I wonder if they make a smaller version to mount to the FE loader?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 10:38:16 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:37 AM »
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:15:04 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 10:20:36 AM »
I SO need the machine in that first link. I have several white pines on my lot that need to come down, and nobody wants them for firewood because, well, they're white pine. Professional tree service will cost thousands to take them down, but I may have to bite the bullet. They have to go.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 04:51:32 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 10:30:22 AM »
That would be good in areas to make fire breaks in trees of low commercial or firewood value.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 11:58:22 AM »
I have a bunch of cottonwoods which are dead and just waiting for a slight breeze to blow them down into my yard that I'd like to grind into dust before they do. So, If anyone has one of those tree killers I can use, it would be greatly appreciated! 
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
I had a backyard that was a thicket like the one featured.  Rented a series of Troy-Bilt products over the course of late summer/all fall and kinda/sorta made a dent in the thing.  One of those babies could have cleared out the thicket in an hour or two, leaving the rest of the day for hired flunkies to rake up the mulch.

And for anybody that has ever had to try and grind down a bunch of stumps?  Sweet perfection!

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 03:14:26 PM »
we should deploy one from the APS Zeppelin
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"