Author Topic: craigslist posting, can you say "winning"  (Read 586 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
craigslist posting, can you say "winning"
« on: July 18, 2011, 03:15:04 PM »
http://reno.craigslist.org/lgs/2484255857.html

;/ :laugh: [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil]

Why do you still believe you are required to have a "DRIVERS LICENSE"?
Next time your pulled over tell the "Officer" (REVENUE PRODUCER) You are "Travelling in your Automobile" rather than "Driving in your Car" and watch his reaction. Because he knows your not going to another victim...PERIOD. We constantly prove to "Clients" how to lawfully have ANY traffic tickets and related dismissed.
Research the legal term "DRIVING" and you'll start to see clearly.
Contact us at http://www.Legal.Defensibleperimeters.com when time allows so we can discuss your next plan of action to have it dismissed.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: craigslist posting, can you say "winning"
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:41:01 PM »
Better hope there's Admiralty fringe around the flag behind the judge in traffic court.
I promise not to duck.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:41:29 PM »
Since when did scam artists in prison get internet access?

Oh, right!  They are scam artists.  'Scuse me - nebber mind.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 06:34:44 PM »
Better hope there's Admiralty fringe around the flag behind the judge in traffic court.

Not to mention just try to get $ 20 in gold from Fort Knox in exchange for your $ 20 fiat bill.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.