Author Topic: PistolPay  (Read 4559 times)

IraG2362

Re: PistolPay
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2013, 10:38:38 PM »
actually i have found this forum to be very interesting and fund some cool topics, now only to return to see my post where i was trying to inform the forum user of why we are different.  i will not  bother rewriting my post but if anyone has questions regarding PistolPay I will glaldy answer them. ira@pistolpay.com   

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2013, 10:46:06 PM »
actually i have found this forum to be very interesting and fund some cool topics, now only to return to see my post where i was trying to inform the forum user of why we are different.  i will not  bother rewriting my post but if anyone has questions regarding PistolPay I will glaldy answer them. ira@pistolpay.com   

If you're here as an interested user and not just a "drive-by" who found themselves mentioned in a Google search you are more than welcome here.  =D
I promise not to duck.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 08:50:59 AM »

Do you live in Nigeria? Does your business need a US citizen to transfer large sums of money?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

IraG2362

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2013, 03:50:23 PM »
LOL no, I live in florida and my office is in Miami Beach..  In order to use Pistolpay, there are NO deposits just the funds fr the current transaction you would be doing, and tha can be as little as $1 to the largest we done to date which was $7000 + . 

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2013, 08:25:16 PM »
Ira,
What background does the executives of Pistol Pay have in financial transaction processing?
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

IraG2362

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 09:49:58 AM »
Our main business which has been around for 10 years is Credit Card Processing, Merchant Services LTD was ranked 18th by INC magazine last years as one of the fastest growing company's and we process in excess of 15 Billion in transactions per year. We are are fully PCI compliant and and our security exceeds the the industry standards.. My Partner Chapman has been involved in Finance for a long time and our staff on the MSLTD side has a huge wealth of experience  also.