Author Topic: Nothing to Worry About Anymore - Obama is One of Us  (Read 5985 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Nothing to Worry About Anymore - Obama is One of Us
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 11:35:32 PM »

Huh? He's a rich guy. Why wouldn't he play rich guy games?  ???

nah. Of the assorted rich guy games, he seems like a golf type.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 11:40:55 PM »
nah. Of the assorted rich guy games, he seems like a golf type.

That's an insult to golfers.  The man doesn't have the self discipline to figure out how to even swing a plastic putt-putt putter, let alone the full bag of clubs. 
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 12:02:23 AM »
That's an insult to golfers.  The man doesn't have the self discipline to figure out how to even swing a plastic putt-putt putter, let alone the full bag of clubs. 

oh, cool your jets. I didn't say he was good at it.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 02:28:26 AM »
He sure plays enough golf, though.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 03:58:27 AM »

We'll soon see a staged duck hunting event, where 0. is seen to be holding an unloaded double barrel shotgun in a clumsy and unsafe manner.

Asking Dick Cheney to take would probably be too much of reach.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 04:00:17 AM »
Yet another similarity to George Bush - when will democrats (republicans) notice that Obama is essentially extending the Bush presidency?
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 04:32:23 AM »
Yet another similarity to George Bush - when will democrats (republicans) notice that Obama is essentially extending the Bush presidency?

That's Bush's fault too, Cheney made him do it.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 10:23:02 AM »
GW played golf 24 times in his two terms. He stopped playing golf after the Iraq war started, as he said it just didn't look right for a commander in chief to be golfing while troops were in battle.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:39 AM »
Next thing you'll see is Obama with his own hunting show.  First up, how to field dress a mess of skeet.

You gotta ask a question when a story like this appears out of the clear blue.  What do the internal polls look like that would force a president into making a patently absurd claim.  You would have to be a blithering, drooling idiot to believe it.

Or the average American voter, but then I'm just repeating what you said  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 09:47:32 PM »
So, if Obama does or does not shoot skeet, how does this affect things? He can shoot skeet on the regular, and still want to ban your guns. If he doesn't shoot, this only shows that he is a liar. And we already knew that.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 11:59:38 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 12:25:14 AM »

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013, 02:50:27 PM »
the dog can be wagged when the reporters are speeding to beat each other to the google image punch

Perd Hapley

• friend

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2013, 11:19:31 AM »
Fox just showed a pic that's been released of Ob shooting skeet.  Of course he's a lefty.

BTW, we know he don't do skeet.  He's got 2 kids.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2013, 11:41:11 AM »

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2013, 12:27:05 PM »
O needs to tuck that shotgun's stock down a tad.  And maybe lean forward a tad as well, although the camera angle could be what's wrong there.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2013, 12:27:31 PM »

I am looking forward to the photoshop goodness that will come from this photo.   [popcorn]
Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2013, 01:17:02 PM »

Prez is a n00b.

I am looking forward to the photoshop goodness that will come from this photo.   [popcorn]

Me as well.  Along with the response or lack thereof, in light of this:

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02/White-House-Warns-Don-t-Photoshop-Obama-Gun-Pic

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
I am very curious about the photo date. I would like to see one from the pre-greying hair days as evidence that he "does this all the time", vs one that was taken, say, a week ago.

EDIT: In the interest of fairness, I just saw a news article that dates the photo as August 4, 2012.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:34:22 PM by Ben »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2013, 03:22:03 PM »
O needs to tuck that shotgun's stock down a tad.  And maybe lean forward a tad as well, although the camera angle could be what's wrong there.

I'm not too familiar with the various clay/shotgun sports. but don't they, like - throw the targets up in the air ?   ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2013, 05:38:47 PM »
I'm not too familiar with the various clay/shotgun sports. but don't they, like - throw the targets up in the air ?   ;/

Sporting Clays has many presentations, including ones that are launched near horizontally and low along the ground or even a "rabbit" clay that rolls edgewise on the ground.

Or he's just shooting at a flyer that he waited wayyyy to long on and isn't going to hit it.  =D
I promise not to duck.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?