Author Topic: Shameless plea for a friend/NFL Cheerleader for votes!!!!  (Read 1060 times)

myrockfight

Shameless plea for a friend/NFL Cheerleader for votes!!!!
« on: February 03, 2008, 01:07:54 PM »
Hey guys! I figure most everyone is out at their respective Superbowl party. I'm over at my sister's place and we are cooking dinner/watching the game. She made me aware of a little situation and I thought it would be fun to get you guys in on it and see if we could make a little difference in someone's week who is a nice person! It could be fun to follow along and see how it plays out.

My sister is a bartender at Blue Martini in Tampa. One of her friends/coworkers is a Tampa Bay Buccaneer cheerleader. Her name is Jenny. She is actually nice vs. the average hot chick with a "I'm too good/hot for everybody" attitude.

She is going to the Pro Bowl representing the Bucs. They don't win anything like a car or money or anything like that. It is more of a recognition type of award.

If you don't know much about NFL cheerleaders - most of them don't get paid. If they do, it is under $100 per game. From what I understand, most of them just get tickets to the game to give away to friends or family. They put in a lot of hours and they actually do it for the sport.

So this is a shameless plea to vote for her. She is a nice girl. If you are ever in the Tampa area, stop by Blue Martini and see her and my sister. They are both really cool. Oh and tell her Van sent you and you voted for her! You might just get a free beer out of it!! LOL

She is third with ~300 votes, but everyone is getting pummeled by the chick in the lead who is winning by like ~2,200 votes. I thought it would be really fun to turn the tide on the chick in the lead. I love underdogs and Jenny is super cool and definitely deserves it. It would be awesome to make this vote thing viral and get her a few thousand votes inside of 24 hours (or maybe in a few days is more realistic  ) If you post this thread somewhere else, post a link and your name so we can keep track of how it takes off. It would be awesome to see it take off through threads on different boards.

This is a good photo of her:
http://nflcheerleader.blogspot.com/2...-pro-bowl.html

This is where you vote:
http://nflcheerleadersblog.com/vote-for-your-favorite-2008-pro-bowl-cheerleader/

Thanks for the help guys!  And thanks for your time!

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
Re: Shameless plea for a friend/NFL Cheerleader for votes!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »
Neither of the links appear to be working.
The second one seems to dislike hotlinking. =\
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.