Author Topic: Latest rules of manhood...  (Read 1675 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Latest rules of manhood...
« on: March 31, 2006, 12:50:09 AM »
The Rules Of Manhood
1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella

2: It is OK for a man to cry under the following circumstances:
a. When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
b. The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
c. After wrecking your boss' car.
d. One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".  

3: Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed or  get the **** kicked out of him by his buddies.

4: Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of  jail within 12 hours.

5: If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits  forever, unless you actually marry her.

6: Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden.  However, complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

7: No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man.  In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional.

8: On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the  weakest

9: When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask  the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing

10: You may fart in front of a woman only after you have brought her to  climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent  entertainment, she's officially your girlfriend.

11: It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when  your sunning on a tropical beach........ and it's delivered by a  topless super model........and it's free.

12: Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to  kick another guy in the nuts.

13: Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

14: Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever!! Issue closed!!

15: If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

16: Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies  until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as  much as the other sports watchers

17: A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain  sober enough to fight.

18: Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza,  but not both, that's just greedy.

19; If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking  about his choice of beer.

20: Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours,  except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

21: Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while lifting weights:
a. Yeah, Baby, Push it!
b. C'mon, give me one more !! Harder !!
c. Another set and we can hit the showers!

22: Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing:,  i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations,  an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

23: Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than  you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up  if necessary.......

24: The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have  carnal drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is  no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion about  what a big mistake it was occurs.

25: It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for  her to drive yours. Unless it is a Jeep or a vintage Mopar, Thou shall not buy a car in the  colors of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue.

27: The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?"  with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox. End of  story.....

28: There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or men's Gymnastics. Ever!!!!
Avoid cliches like the plague!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 05:16:41 AM »
"One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".

If that's the point I think it is... Cry no.

SCREAM and vomit, yes.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

garrettwc

• friend
  • Tell me what I want to know and the pain will stop
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 07:16:39 AM »
Cheesy

mustanger98

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 06:11:41 PM »
"28:  There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or men's Gymnastics.  Ever!!!!"

Hmm. I watch figure skating and like it. I grew up watching it. Ya'll ever watch Elvis? Back before he went pro, he put on the most macho skate out there which is why he's one of my favorite guys to watch. Christy Yamaguchi, Irina Slutskaya, Scott Hamilton, and Kurt Browning around among my other favorites to watch. But Irina hasn't gone pro. Anybody tell me not to watch skating...

Justin

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 06:16:40 PM »
29: Proper text formatting for viewing on internet forums is a good thing.  Tongue
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

280plus

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 01:43:55 AM »
Sorry, no time to go back and lose all those arrow thingies. Tongue

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 02:08:49 AM »
A quick and easy way to do mass deletes (like removeing those arrow thingies) is to copy the message into notepad, go to edit-replace, type the > into the Find What field and nothing in the Replace With field and press Replace All.  Voila!  They're all gone.

Chris

280plus

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 03:05:29 AM »
Their, all prettied up! That wasn't so hard after all...

Thanks chris!

Cheesy

DJJ

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 07:45:04 AM »
I always add this addendum to #19:

"...or his 440 Six-Pack Challenger".

And as to #28, I rather enjoy the "sports disasters" footage of the vaulter missing the springboard and slamming his chest full bore into the end of the horse, and the Korean guy with the broken leg dismounting the rings. [Marv Albert]That's gotta hurt!![/]

grampster

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 08:02:23 AM »
29.  Never, ever ask for directions or admit you are lost.  It is always good to know various routes to a particular destination.  You'll never find this out by following a map.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

doczinn

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 08:30:51 AM »
One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game"
OK, I'll bite. Enlighten me.
D. R. ZINN

280plus

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 08:37:46 AM »
I've never seen it either. With any luck it's the part where the heroic dog dies to save it's master.

LOL...

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 10:49:35 AM »
"OK, I'll bite. Enlighten me."

Been a long time since I've seen the movie, but IIRC that should be about the point that the one guy decides that he really, really likes the woman, and the woman likes him, so they decide to get it on...

Only problem is, the "woman" has a little extra equipment...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 11:44:15 AM »
Er...  Uh...  That's great, Mike.  *shudder*

280plus

• friend
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 11:56:40 AM »
Only problem is, the "woman" has a little extra equipment...
Ooooo, that IS a good reason to cry. shocked