Author Topic: I Learned My Rights -- Fox News article about first time gun owners...  (Read 1286 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Not a bad article. Goes a bit into market trends. It's also good to see that there's also been a spike in people taking training classes.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/first-time-gun-owners-safety-protection
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
Politically-wise, I am especially happy to see the more city dwellers getting firearms and training.  If we can keep the momentum it'll make it harder for the city governments to ram rules past indifferent citizens.  Everyone is more politically active when it's THEIR ox being gored.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
My favorite comment:

Buy two.  An Automatic and a regular gun.  A person in SC was targeted by members of a gang because he saw them do something outside his shop.  They went to his house and when his auto jammed they killed him and his wife.

:rofl:

The last gun store I visited, they were clean out of the calibers I need. A bummer, but it's awesome that people are buying all this stuff. What a country!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
From Social Media:

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
From Social Media:

Dang glad I started a focused effort to slowly get my collection in shape, 15-ish years ago.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Dang glad I started a focused effort to slowly get my collection in shape, 15-ish years ago.

You late starters are part of the problem.
 =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
After I moved to Idaho and started buying all the stuff I couldn't own in CA, you guys were making fun of me for being like a kid in a candy store. Right now I'm wishing I continued my buying spree a little longer since now I'm waiting for a few things I want to be available again.

I went ammo crazy too, and now wish I'd gone a little crazier. I've got more than enough for SHTF, but given how this is all extending out, I might actually have to conserve some of my "fun at the range" ammo.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Shouldn't you be more worried about making sure you're finally off CALDOT's radar?  :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Shouldn't you be more worried about making sure you're finally off CALDOT's radar?  :rofl:

I borrowed my neighbor's backhoe. CA DMV won't be a problem anymore.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
I'm not sure who you think you buried, but that's a zombie that will just keep rising...

MechAg94

• friend
Re: I Learned My Rights -- Fox News article about first time gun owners...
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 08:34:39 AM »
I'm not sure who you think you buried, but that's a zombie that will just keep rising...
Depends on the pre-burial preparations I think.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 08:35:32 AM »
I sold several items in June.  I was able to buy a few items I wanted.  I need to sell a few more items in August while the market is still up.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 08:56:17 AM »
I sold several items in June.  I was able to buy a few items I wanted.  I need to sell a few more items in August while the market is still up.

This is my plan between now and the election.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 03:59:28 PM »
Well, all I can say at this point is that I'm glad I don't shoot any more.

If I could just stop caring about gun rights, I'd be golden.   ;/