Author Topic: Contact Rep. Boehner NOW!  (Read 1099 times)

Pb

• friend
Contact Rep. Boehner NOW!
« on: December 19, 2012, 10:23:23 AM »
As speaker of the House, he is someone who needs to hear from us, RIGHT NOW.

If you aren't a resident of his district, contact him with this link:
http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/

If you are in Ohio's 8th district, use this link:
http://boehner.house.gov/contact/

Below is my message:

----------------------------------------

Dear Rep. Boehner,

I have voted Republican every election of my adult life.

If the Republican party allows any sort of gun or magazine ban to pass, I am DONE with the Republican party. We had a worthless "assault weapon" ban for ten years, which accomplished nothing. If the party allows any part of that back, I will never forgive them. You have the House. You can protect our rights if you wish.

If the Republican party wants to do something constructive, I suggest subsidizing armed security in every school in the country.

Please write back immediately.

Sincerely,

btr

grampster

• friend
Re: Contact Rep. Boehner NOW!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 10:38:09 AM »
I send him stuff all the time.  He never answers, nor does he and other Rino's ever pay attention to us, only their survival in the swamp they hide in.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Contact Rep. Boehner NOW!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:03:02 PM »
Whether they respond or not, their staff tallies up the letters.

Letters count more than calls or e-mails.

Calls count more than e-mails.

E-mails count more than nothing.

Never write more than one page. They don't really read the letters, they scan to tally to issue and which side you're on, so they know which column to put the check mark in. Well-reasoned logic never gets read by the boss. Keep it simple. Open by stating your position, use one or two paragraphs to expand, and close with a reiteration of your position. They don't have time to read long letters, and you should assume that the low-level staffers who open the mail and tally the opinions have IQs slightly higher than room temperature.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design