Author Topic: Covid: Trigger of rare blood clots with AstraZeneca jab found by scientists  (Read 47 times)

MechAg94

• friend
AstraZeneca admits its Covid vaccine can cause rare side effect in court documents for first time
https://www.yahoo.com/news/astrazeneca-admits-first-time-covid-180000780.html

AstraZeneca has admitted for the first time in court documents that its Covid vaccine can cause a rare side effect, in an apparent about-turn that could pave the way for a multi-million pound legal payout.

The pharmaceutical giant is being sued in a class action over claims that its vaccine, developed with the University of Oxford, caused death and serious injury in dozens of cases.

AstraZeneca admits its COVID vaccine can cause deadly blood clots
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/30/astrazeneca-admits-its-covid-vaccine-can-cause-dea/

Despite contesting the allegations, AstraZeneca conceded in the document that its vaccine could cause TTS, albeit in rare cases. The condition, formerly known as vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia, has been a recognized but rare side effect of the vaccine.

The legal admission marks the first instance AstraZeneca has openly recognized the potential for its vaccine to cause the serious side effect in court following two years of acknowledgment in a medical context. The implications could pave the way for individual compensation claims, altering the landscape for those affected and their families.

Seems to me that just about every claim made by the Govt and Big Pharma as the vaccine was rolled out has been proven false.  I am wondering if/when we will hear an admission that the vaccine is completely ineffective against COVID. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
This came up on my search, but it is a few years old.

Covid: Trigger of rare blood clots with AstraZeneca jab found by scientists
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59418123

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
Being a senior citizen with several of the factors that put me in what the .gov had classified as the "high risk" population for COVID-19, I was convinced that if I got it I was going to die. To the extent that I didn't leave the house for three months -- a younger friend did my grocery shopping for me. He left the bags in the garage, I collected the bags after my friend had departed, and I wiped each package or bottle with Chlorox wipes before putting them away. So when the vaccine first came out, I succumbed to the pressure and dutifully went to the VA hospital for the two jabs. My VA hospital gave the Pfizer version. The other VA hospital in the state was administering one of the other varieties (Moderna, IIRC).

Not long after having gotten my shots I started reading about healthy, world-class athletes dropping dead soon after having been vaccinated. And then reading about people getting COVID even after having been vaccinated. So I decided not to get any of the follow-up shots, and I regret having allowed myself to be brainwashed by Fauci and the CDC in the first place.

Since having been vaccinated, I have had one verified bout of COVID-19, and another, similar (but longer) episode that the VA insists wasn't COVID but which looked and felt exactly like the preceding episode of COVID. The whole thing further eroded my already low level of trust in anything the .gov says about my health.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design