Author Topic: FIRST WORDS!!!!  (Read 709 times)

Maser

• friend
    • The Teen Guns Forum
FIRST WORDS!!!!
« on: March 03, 2007, 05:51:03 PM »
Today was so cool in two ways. First off I got to go to the rifle range for the first time in a long time. And then when I got home my son said his first word and it was gun related. My friends and I got to my house and my girlfriend and son were at my house and so my friends and I were talking about our guns and my son was in his playpen trying to suck the bottom out of his bottle and we were saying "aught" a lot. Such as thirty aught six and double aught buckshot. Anyways, we got silent for a bit and all of a sudden my son blurted out "aught aught aught aught......." and kept repeating it. It was so cool and cute. Was funny because my girlfriend said "figures his first word would have to do with guns". She's not anti-gun, but she thinks I'm way too obsessed with guns.
Why must life be so hard? Why must I cry? Why must I be so wrong? Why must I die?

Nightfall

• friend
Re: FIRST WORDS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 08:54:32 AM »
Sounds like a good start to me!  grin
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 12:45:53 PM »
Thats great.  Figure you should go up to Rite-Aid and get him some diapers with guns on them.  Do you still get a discount there?

Maser

• friend
    • The Teen Guns Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 05:26:45 PM »
Thats great.  Figure you should go up to Rite-Aid and get him some diapers with guns on them.  Do you still get a discount there?

Yup, 15%.  The diapers aren't really the real expense though. It's the formula that's expensive. Never knew that stuff cost so much.  And nice to see you frequent this site as well as Glocktalk.   grin
Why must life be so hard? Why must I cry? Why must I be so wrong? Why must I die?

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 12:11:35 PM »
What can I say, I frequent all of the boards?  What is your name on Glocktalk?  I think I have an idea but I was curious as to whether I was right or not.

So you still getting the government dole?

Maser

• friend
    • The Teen Guns Forum
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »
If you think you know my screen name there then there's no reason for me to tell you.  Besides I don't need the other immature glocktalk members bugging me again with their elementary school logic. I'm happy being annonymous there. Cheesy