Author Topic: Isis in Mexico, two base camps discovered  (Read 2241 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Isis in Mexico, two base camps discovered
« on: April 17, 2015, 09:25:20 AM »
Mexican law enforcement authorities have confirmed to Judicial Watch that Islamic State has set up a camp just 6 miles from the US border in Mexico near El Paso, TX.

Plans of Fort Bliss and prayer mats discovered.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/coverup_isis_camp_a_few_miles_from_us_border.html

Snopes is saying it isn't true based on government sources.

Considering this administrations track record I'm not prone to believe them.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 09:39:32 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Isis in Mexico, two base camps discovered
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 09:55:13 AM »
Unfortunately, many of the "news sites" that proclaim such things are nothing more than clickbait factories full of advertising links, malware and pop ups.  Kind of makes the credibility of such breaking claims suspect too.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 10:16:19 AM »
I would put the chances that somewhere on the North American continent of a "training" camp at above 50%.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »
True.. "ISIS/Al Qaeda/Dark-bearded-terrorist-du-jour" is probably inside the US already. Just the way it is. Of course, clamoring "barbarians at the gates" is always a nice way to prep for expanding Govt. power and cinching down on the Constitution.

I find it funny how we are repeating history:
1)Foreign Govt crosses US Govt.
2)US Govt funds and provides material support for "freedom fighters" to oppose said Foreign Govt's interests
3)Freedom Fighters start colliding with US interests too and are rebranded "Terrorists/trrrsts/extremists"
4)9/11
5)"we need to take your freedoms away so you'll be safe", "if you argue against, you hate 'Merica"

Currently on No. 3 with "ISIS"  [tinfoil]

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 11:29:09 AM »
Where is Gen Pershing when we need him?

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 11:47:45 AM »
When they start talking about the danger of ISIS (or whoever) in America, and how you need to give up freedoms to be safe, remember these aren't the first insurgents in America, and they ain't *expletive deleted*it as far as warriors.

This guy was a threat:

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 12:14:50 PM »
When they start talking about the danger of ISIS (or whoever) in America, and how you need to give up freedoms to be safe, remember these aren't the first insurgents in America, and they ain't *expletive deleted*it as far as warriors.

This guy was a threat:

To whom ---THIS GUY?
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 12:20:28 PM »
Wrong solider, wrong part of the country.

The Apache were a real problem the US Cavalry for years.  They also ran an insurgency in the American southwest into the 20th century.  ISIS wishes in it's wildest dreams it could do what they did. 

And we still won, without a DHS.

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 12:31:33 PM »
It was a joke.  And more importantly, it's Friday.    ;/
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 12:36:12 PM »
The report identified the locations of the two bases, and said one is as close as 8 miles from Texas in a town west of Juarez. Mexican authorities found possible evidence -- plans written in Arabic and Urdu -- last week in the town of "Anapra," the sources said.

That "town" is, according to Wiki, possibly the poorest neighborhood in Ciudad Juarez - making it a very poor neighborhood indeed.  Where better for ISIS/ISIL/IS-not to set up shop, spread a little money around to keep the mouths of the locals shut and assure the cartels that they are not in competition?

I'm convinced, with no evidence offered by anybody in support of or against, that there are ISIS/ISIL/IS-not camps in Michigan, West Virginia, Montana, etc.  The only two places I think would not be housing a camp - ever - are Utah and the Navajo reservations.  And my heavy money is on the Navajos over the Mormons.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 12:47:50 PM »
 [tinfoil]
False Flag.
Obama's Reichstag.
Buy the filters.
 [tinfoil]
7-11 was a part time job.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 12:58:49 PM »

There are a couple logical responses if this was true.

1 Better and more border security - this administration does NOT want that on the agenda.

2 Fight them "over there" in the middle east now so we don't have to fight them here later - this administration doesn't like that either.

So if true they really don't want us to know IMHO.

For the record I'm OK with better border control and I'm getting more comfortable with letting the ME sort out their own messes. Boots on the ground in support of the "good guys" and if there are no clear good guys then no boots on the ground.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 01:14:08 PM »

This guy was a threat:

To whom ---THIS GUY?

Wrong solider, wrong part of the country.

The Apache were a real problem the US Cavalry for years.  They also ran an insurgency in the American southwest into the 20th century.  ISIS wishes in it's wildest dreams it could do what they did. 

And we still won, without a DHS.

Thing is people back then the white man was the outsiders.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 05:32:25 PM »
Thing is people back then the white man was the outsiders.
So were the Indians  before they came over the Bering Land  Bridge from Asia.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 06:16:44 PM »
So were the Indians  before they came over the Bering Land  Bridge from Asia.

One old anthro professor of mine said several times that once you've broken the Pleistocene barrier, there's no telling how far back things go in the Americas.  This was in the mid '70s.  My understanding is they've pushed back the date of the earliest occupation of the western hemisphere tens of thousands of years further than they used to think.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 11:23:46 PM »
One old anthro professor of mine said several times that once you've broken the Pleistocene barrier, there's no telling how far back things go in the Americas.  This was in the mid '70s.  My understanding is they've pushed back the date of the earliest occupation of the western hemisphere tens of thousands of years further than they used to think.
Perhaps...
The real point is, human life developed in Africa and moved out from there through Asia Minor, europe, and across Russia and China, and so forth.
So, humans moved into and over all of the continents on earth, being actually "native" only to Africa.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 12:06:03 AM »
I'm convinced, with no evidence offered by anybody in support of or against, that there are ISIS/ISIL/IS-not camps in Michigan, West Virginia, Montana, etc. 

stay safe.

Maybe so, but I also think sometimes people give too much credit to some of these "Islamic camps"

For example, people here in SC and lately, on the internet, worry about this place http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Islamville,_South_Carolina

To me, it's not a problem. Why? Because if that group decides to get frisky they will be ruthlessly crushed and they know it. I'd imagine it's much the same for many other states (particularly conservative western ones) with similar "Muslim Communities". They are content to run their little kingdoms and raise money for some of the terrorist groups and rabble rouse a little.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:23:58 AM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 12:19:05 AM »
Perhaps...
The real point is, human life developed in Africa and moved out from there through Asia Minor, europe, and across Russia and China, and so forth.
So, humans moved into and over all of the continents on earth, being actually "native" only to Africa.

^ that's the working theory, subject to change upon evidence to the contrary. I now question all science and if it stinks like progressive politics it gets double the the scrutiny. The scientific community has whored themselves out to big government.

No offense to any Native Americans intended but honestly, they hadn't even discovered the wheel yet when the Caucasians started colonizing North America.

There wasn't a non messy way out the situation. The Caucasians and most of the various native cultures were all warrior cultures. The Native Indians lost to the technologically superior culture.

I also submit the morally superior culture prevailed despite the atrocities committed by both sides. The good guys on both sides rarely prevailed. Ultimately western civilization is superior to tribal civilizations.  

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 01:24:42 AM »
Saw that article on another site earlier today. Followed a link to more info and ended up on "infowars".
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.