Author Topic: SJW Attack Survival Guide, by Vox Day  (Read 2799 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
SJW Attack Survival Guide, by Vox Day
« on: September 01, 2015, 10:21:13 PM »
Some good advice on how to respond to SJW attacks.

Interestingly you get to see how well these strategies work by watching Trump.

article: http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/09/an-excellent-tactics-manual.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Fvoxpopoli+%28Vox+Popoli%29

PDF survival guide: http://www.voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
Re: SJW Attack Survival Guide, by Vox Day
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »
Interesting rabbit hole to go down....
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 09:00:47 PM »
More importantly :

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vox+day

#1 in political philosophy.

Look further down,  some fun parodies lambasting Scalzi. 
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 10:16:45 PM »
Bought it and reading it.   Observations thus far...

1. Gamergate was at the periphery of my consciousness when it should have been front and center.  I do not game or hang out with gamers.  Thing is that they are the only group targetted by sjws over the decades to win.  This must be examined despite what i might think of gamers and gaming.

2.  Similarly with scifi.  Without being conscious of it i stopped reading new scifi for years.   The new stuff was awful.  Because it put politics before story or entertainment.  Again i am not a member of scifi fandom but watching the scifi opponents of sjws do their thing is instructive.

I have read william lind and his ideas on 4th gen war and that is what we have...a cold civil 4th gen war in this country.  Gamergate and the scifi puppies are the first to use sjw tactics against sjws and engage sjws using 4th gen technjques.  Establishment conservatism and moderates are worse than useless in this fight as they seek approval from the enemy and are more likely to target and stymie allies that upset teacups.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 11:12:56 PM »
Bought it and reading it.   Observations thus far...

1. Gamergate was at the periphery of my consciousness when it should have been front and center.  I do not game or hang out with gamers.  Thing is that they are the only group targetted by sjws over the decades to win.  This must be examined despite what i might think of gamers and gaming.

2.  Similarly with scifi.  Without being conscious of it i stopped reading new scifi for years.   The new stuff was awful.  Because it put politics before story or entertainment.  Again i am not a member of scifi fandom but watching the scifi opponents of sjws do their thing is instructive.

I have read william lind and his ideas on 4th gen war and that is what we have...a cold civil 4th gen war in this country.  Gamergate and the scifi puppies are the first to use sjw tactics against sjws and engage sjws using 4th gen technjques.  Establishment conservatism and moderates are worse than useless in this fight as they seek approval from the enemy and are more likely to target and stymie allies that upset teacups.

All of that.
I'm about 1/2 way through the book, worthwhile read so far.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ned Hamford

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 03:59:00 PM »
One of the one star reviews has me laughing hard enough to disturb my cat. 

Warning: author has not won any Hugo awards!
Bydforest2on August 28, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
While I was initially intrigued by the title and premise of this book, I soon discovered the author has never won a Hugo award, despite multiple nominations. Sorry, but that's a deal breaker for me, so I can only give this book 1 star. Should the author win a Hugo award in the future I will be happy to reconsider this review.
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

birdman

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 06:13:58 PM »
All of that.
I'm about 1/2 way through the book, worthwhile read so far.

Likewise...good read.