Author Topic: oh god is sweet.  (Read 1391 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
oh god is sweet.
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:54:45 AM »
when he delivers a schmuck up to be done

new sheriff one county over  campaigned on integrity and professionalism.
he solicited and received a campaign donation from a crook. who was under surveillance . the rules required the narcs doing the watching to report it up the chain of command within their organization and it ended up going to fairfax where he was working. they have to report any leo that shows up and should.

he gets elected he demotes them both cuts em 10 k a year and moves em back to patrol

now the irony is i mention to the head of the rep party locally that is he ever has a beef about the sheriff let me know  i know of a turn floating in his punch bowl.  within an hour i get a friend request from mr integrity. i think he believes i have dirt on someone other than him. gonna be fun  especially since the 2 cops he screwed over are gone and with other agencies so i am free to jack him up
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: oh god is sweet.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »
Which sheriff is dirty?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »
thats just it  hes not truly dirty  hes just a schmuck.  he didn't know the guy he solicited was moving a million bucks a month in ciggs outa a 2 pump gas station.(black market to new york)  his crime was punishing two cops who obeyed the rules . because he didn't like them reporting him. its harris in spotsy  and i'm glad i live in stafford
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 12:54:46 AM »
a million bucks a month in ciggs

I have GOT to change careers...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 03:54:21 AM »
I was in the local Sheetz and I saw a sign that said pursuant to their agreement with the cig mfg. each customer was limited to 5 cartons a day. Black market I'd imagine, I guess if you get $7/pack in taxes people find ways around that. Maybe I need to go into bidness.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.